[Information] Marvel Avengers Alliance Mega Thread
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/27/2014 9:52am
Quote Post
shadowlordforever Posted on: 02/26/2014 8:47pm
Ja7nael Posted on: 02/26/2014 7:09pm

sorry what its the hack energy?

No Energy hack....You were late to party and some people are still suffering with unlimited energy.
PS:Hope you know that when your points gets a certain negative figure..it is game over in this site

Indeed it seems infinite, not complaining though, I´ve used it knowing the risk, but I don´t know anyone who used it that managed to clear the queue until now.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/27/2014 1:48pm
Quote Post

Mine is showing no signs of stopping but i'm using the energy to master season 2 and try and get some iso from enemy drops, still have time to get the job done i hope :)

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/27/2014 5:49pm
Quote Post
TheBadger Posted on: 02/27/2014 8:48am

Mine is showing no signs of stopping but i'm using the energy to master season 2 and try and get some iso from enemy drops, still have time to get the job done i hope :)

That's more or less what I've been using it all on. Training, mission mastery, item drops, etc. If it;s not gonna stop, might as well us it.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/27/2014 5:55pm
Quote Post

I'm running out of things to use the energy for lol Have mastered 2.1, 2.2 and 2.3 I might think about mastering chapter 1 now. I managed to complete a couple of missions in spec ops with what I scavenged but now I'm down to 9 uiso lol

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/28/2014 1:05pm
Quote Post

Hı guys. Konghack trainer edit program link pls. aob to exe add program: Sory bad english :D

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/28/2014 2:00pm
Quote Post

Someone knows how to make the boxes Bug? please

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/28/2014 3:40pm
Quote Post

Methehun, there's a Cheat Engine script up there by haenawolf that works great. It's the closest you're gonna get to a "trainer."

Edsonlimaa, there is currently no known way to bug items or force item drops. People have been working on it, but a variety of factors have slowed work on getting a working hack to the public (mostly some greedy people not sharing any breakthroughs they find, and some other people who report any activity about item hacking to PD so they'll do a pre-emptive update).

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/28/2014 7:08pm
Quote Post

I need silver to train my heroes, anyone know some cheat? Apart Leethax and buying them :) Maybe using charles! Thanks

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/28/2014 7:12pm
Quote Post

@ karanka none presently.. but its best 2 save your gold for command points or such until.. an when using leethax leave it running on mission number 2 (20 min mission) for your best silver gains.. also is good if you are able to let it run through the night while you are sleeping any an all the time you can.. is how I try an work it anyway.. hope it helps you out

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/28/2014 8:31pm
Quote Post
real_slow_one Posted on: 02/28/2014 2:12pm

@ karanka none presently.. but its best 2 save your gold for command points or such until.. an when using leethax leave it running on mission number 2 (20 min mission) for your best silver gains.. also is good if you are able to let it run through the night while you are sleeping any an all the time you can.. is how I try an work it anyway.. hope it helps you out

Thanks for advice!

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/01/2014 8:32pm
Quote Post

Has anyone tried to change the amount of silver deploys give?
My friend claims he managed to double it somehow.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/02/2014 4:56am
Quote Post
ZeroCoder Posted on: 03/01/2014 3:32pm

Has anyone tried to change the amount of silver deploys give?
My friend claims he managed to double it somehow.

i will do not say can't be its maybe private you can do alot with charles if you have a knowledge ,,,

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/02/2014 12:07pm
Quote Post

nice friend. he claims he managed to doible it somehow but not sharing the trick with u...

gogo friendship!

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/02/2014 6:32pm
Quote Post
azazelnn Posted on: 03/02/2014 7:07am

nice friend. he claims he managed to doible it somehow but not sharing the trick with u...

gogo friendship!

hahaha

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/03/2014 4:27am
Quote Post

i hit kill please anyone?