Re: Cloudstone
I got 2 more that effect the F1 admin ability.
Increase Range Of Admin F1 HackCode: [Select]66 b9 08 24 05 46 c5Increase Damage Of Admin F1 Hack (15000 instead of 999)
66 b9 08 24 7f 46 c5Code: [Select]d3 25 e7 07
d3 25 98 75
I have tested many console things, you can use them to effect the outcome of your combat (like editing stats for example) but thats about as far as you can go.
You can see a full stats list by typing stats in the console. I like using the following.Code: [Select]stat ArmorRating 10000
stat MaxHealth 1000000
stat Sorcery 100000
stat PhysicsMaxSpeed 400 // might adjust this if its too fast for you with the admin haste buff
For the stats, I'm assuming they work but only temporarily; after a reload it's gone but the missions you finished are still done, correct?
