Cloudstone
-migrated-
Cloudstone
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Action Adventure MMO Multiplayer RPG

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Cloudstone

-migrated-
Last Updated: 07/02/2018 22:10

Cloudstone

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 12/30/2013 19:00

Cloudstone - 50 pts. (new window)

Socially Awesome Pwning

Reach level 5 and summon a friend to help you fight

Player Puncher Pro

Defeat 10 other players in pvp matches

Rift Warrior

Clear floor #10 in the Arcane Rift

Game Dscription
CloudstoneMagic, mayhem, monsters and mysteries, and above all: Clouds (literally!). Join us in an action adventure that will take you where only your imaginat...
RE: Cloudstone Posted on: 07/12/2015 3:08pm
Quote Post

Thank you for this. Very useful , just a question. Is there many people still playing this game ? It seems so old.

RE: Cloudstone Posted on: 08/20/2015 8:24am
Quote Post

Thanks for the hacks!

RE: Cloudstone Posted on: 10/28/2015 3:15am
Quote Post

Ah... this. I got my cloudstone account banned after using a .ct cheat from youtube. Is there a way to restore it back?

RE: Cloudstone Posted on: 10/28/2015 10:23am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
garpan Posted on: 10/27/2015 11:15pm

Ah... this. I got my cloudstone account banned after using a .ct cheat from youtube. Is there a way to restore it back?

Contact cloudstone staff and beg to be unbanned.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Cloudstone Posted on: 10/28/2015 3:48pm
Quote Post
The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 10/28/2015 6:23am
garpan Posted on: 10/27/2015 11:15pm

Contact cloudstone staff and beg to be unbanned.

Ahaha... I thought so. I just trying to give a shot since there's a cheat to avoid ban, who knows, if by some heaven chance there's a cheat to restore an account as well.

RE: Cloudstone Posted on: 10/28/2015 5:38pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

Well, if you inject their database and unban your account, you'd be good to go again.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Cloudstone Posted on: 05/06/2016 4:38pm
Quote Post

So I'm not sure if anyone still plays this, but I logged in after a long while and my account's back to level 20, with a number of map areas closed off again. Did they update? Or just boot me back?

Note: I also had a house trophy that gave 1 ruby every 2 days or so, but I don't have that anymore either. Did that get taken out of the game?

RE: Cloudstone Posted on: 05/06/2016 11:27pm
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.

dunno. it looks like my account was banned.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Cloudstone Posted on: 02/16/2017 9:09pm
Quote Post

I played it a long time ago (probably 7 years). It's a fun game to pass time. They classify it as an MMO but how is it an MMO if all that you do is play by yourself?
I found my character with lots of gold and about 400 jewels. Immediately I went out to shopping to waste my past self's all savings. Then I saw that oops! I shouldn't have wasted my jewels on low level equipment. Well not really low, I was lvl 34 and thanks to the hacks here I went up two levels. Otherwise I'd question my life while trying to achieve unimportant stuff with putting an effort into it. Now I can achieve unimportant stuff effortlessly. Yay!

I'm using fire penguin boost hacks (the one that makes the penguin stay at the same place for about half an hour, and the one that causes it to use rapid fire), I'm entering an area, setting up my penguin, pull up a chair, drink tea while petting my pet fox and watching my enemies continuously get hit while looking like having a seizure that makes them get closer to death with each twinch.

Of course I also needed movement speed boost hack because at some areas where you have to fight bosses they can shoot from a distance and hit you. They even kill you with one hit. Because as a lvl 36 if you're fighting in an area which is for +75 lvl, one hit can squish you like a bug. So I have to run around like crazy while waiting the time to be up.

I also tried some hacks which didn't work but I didn't vote them as not working because them not working maybe solely causes by my own stupidity. The hacks I tried were:
that aob hack that's supposed to give you infinite health, the game crashed everytime I changed any of the aobs
and the 4b*8+6 for health and stuff hack. It just can't come up with any results when I search for the 8 times plus 6 of my health points. So I said "meh, whatever"
I also tried some others greedily because it's been a long time since I played a kongregate game that I wanted to hack, but none of them made any great difference like the ones I'm using right now

Infinite interactive range also seems awesome but I idiotically tried to use the hack after I started game and of course it didnt work. Maybe they fixed it so it's not working because of it but I'm hopeful. I couldn't ever get into a room with a legendary chest in the find your fortune rooms. I want ALL OF THEM *-*

I really wish I could donate you some money so that I don't have to write long posts, lol (I can't because my stupid country blocked paypal like they hate everything nice)

RE: Cloudstone Posted on: 02/14/2018 8:53pm
Quote Post

Did they delete Cloud stone from Kong? Cuz I don't even see it on their website. When I search it up nothin appears.

RE: Cloudstone Posted on: 07/02/2018 10:10pm
Quote Post

They shut the Cloundstone servers down. The game no longer exists.