Cloudstone
-migrated-
Cloudstone
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Action Adventure MMO Multiplayer RPG

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Cloudstone

-migrated-
Last Updated: 07/02/2018 22:10

Cloudstone

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 12/30/2013 19:00

Cloudstone - 50 pts. (new window)

Socially Awesome Pwning

Reach level 5 and summon a friend to help you fight

Player Puncher Pro

Defeat 10 other players in pvp matches

Rift Warrior

Clear floor #10 in the Arcane Rift

Game Dscription
CloudstoneMagic, mayhem, monsters and mysteries, and above all: Clouds (literally!). Join us in an action adventure that will take you where only your imaginat...
Re: Cloudstone Posted on: 08/20/2012 3:09pm
Quote Post
I got 2 more that effect the F1 admin ability.
Increase Range Of Admin F1 Hack
Code: [Select]
66 b9 08 24 05 46 c5
66 b9 08 24 7f 46 c5
Increase Damage Of Admin F1 Hack (15000 instead of 999)
d3 25 e7 07
d3 25 98 75

I have tested many console things, you can use them to effect the outcome of your combat (like editing stats for example) but thats about as far as you can go.
You can see a full stats list by typing stats in the console. I like using the following.
stat ArmorRating 10000
stat MaxHealth 1000000
stat Sorcery 100000
stat PhysicsMaxSpeed 400   // might adjust this if its too fast for you with the admin haste buff
For the stats, I'm assuming they work but only temporarily; after a reload it's gone but the missions you finished are still done, correct?
Re: Cloudstone Posted on: 08/20/2012 3:16pm
Quote Post
For the stats, I'm assuming they work but only temporarily; after a reload it's gone but the missions you finished are still done, correct?
Correct!

...and since you will probably notice the stat XpPercentBonus, it doesn't seem to work at all.
Re: Cloudstone Posted on: 08/20/2012 4:41pm
Quote Post
The "Save" function doesn't seem to matter either, if you change things like items, gold, rubies, etc.

I'm currently looking for a hack to affect item droprates, as well as gold droprates and changing the golddrop min/maxes. I have a feeling that's all server-sided database info though.

Also looking for a way to change which loot table is used, or what loot comes from a mob - so far, energy-giving items only come from completing quest; was hoping there's a way to get them to drop from chests or mobs.

Found a place where you can change the global multipliers for xp/gold when doing the gauntlet levels, but if you change them, the dreaded black magic error occurs.

A useful admin command though: champSpawn 1000000
^ Type that in when you're in the village (not already in the world screen) and you drastically up the chances of champion mobs spawning. With the F1 cheat and changing MaxHealth/CurrentHealth, you can kill them no problem, and they give extra xp/gold/loot.

However, after fooling around with the "wait" command to try and fast forward time for Fortune Door/Energy Regen purposes, I would say don't use it. Once you refresh, it will list your current energy as being in the negative, forcing you to either use the wait command again (thus exacerbating the problem) or just waiting it out regularly...and you have to wait out the amount of time you skipped to be back where you were energy-wise.
Re: Cloudstone Posted on: 08/20/2012 4:42pm
Quote Post
Oh and another console command that works, but I didnt test until now when I was about to run out of time healing Yeti, is completeMission.

If you find yourself about to fail due to time on something, click outside the game area to pause then using that command will finish it up and you keep the reward, xp, and mission credit.
Re: Cloudstone Posted on: 08/20/2012 4:51pm
Quote Post
checkZones is also a good way to see how many regular/epic chests can be found in each zone. With that said, the epic chest counts see to be wonky; there are some zones that say there's an epic chest with a 0.1 chance of appearing, but there's other zones that say they have x epic chests straight up, with no description of any chance.

At first I thought that meant that a runthough of those zones would guarantee finding that many epic chests, but I've found that's not the case. For example, Frigid Forest Falls is listed as having 5 regular and 2 epic chests, but I've done multiple runthroughs of that area and found zero epics. Don't know if that means the count is off or if it means there are secret areas people haven't found yet.
Re: Cloudstone Posted on: 08/20/2012 6:33pm
Quote Post
Whit the stat command can i modify the crit rating? or gold or something?
or energy regen stat or something else?
Re: Cloudstone Posted on: 08/20/2012 6:57pm
Quote Post
stat command lets you modify that stuff yes but they are not permanent. Just use them to get through the levels then they go away on refresh.
Re: Cloudstone Posted on: 08/20/2012 7:11pm
Quote Post
but any stat i can modify for energy or something else except dmg ,hp ?
Re: Cloudstone Posted on: 08/20/2012 7:46pm
Quote Post
Also trying to figure out a way to allow you to infinitely loot chests/gold piles. Still working on that one. One problem is that the looting animation causes the chest/gold to disappear after a couple of seconds...is there any way to stop that from happening?
Re: Cloudstone Posted on: 08/20/2012 7:50pm
Quote Post
Gyan, could you tell me in which subfile you found the admin data?
Re: Cloudstone Posted on: 08/20/2012 7:56pm
Quote Post
You need to get sothink swf decompiler and you wont have to deal with sub files. You can search the whole swf at once. No extracting necessary, plus the rebuilt code looks much more human-like than any competing software.

Anyway, main -> PugMain
Re: Cloudstone Posted on: 08/20/2012 8:11pm
Quote Post
Alternatively, for a list of the admin commands, type in "help" or "localhelp" in the console. Should list them all.
Re: Cloudstone Posted on: 08/20/2012 8:57pm
Quote Post
I'm also trying to find a way to use the "tut 1", "tutend" and "completeMission" commands to enter the tutorial again, get the bejeweled sword, and leave without having to give it up. Haven't had any success yet.

Although, all things considered, if you're PvPing and they see you have that sword equipped, you'll be completely tagged as a hacker.
Re: Cloudstone Posted on: 08/20/2012 10:44pm
Quote Post
You need to get sothink swf decompiler and you wont have to deal with sub files. You can search the whole swf at once. No extracting necessary, plus the rebuilt code looks much more human-like than any competing software.

Anyway, main -> PugMain

I do use sothink swf decompiler (broken image removed). How do you search the whole swf at once? I always manually search through the sub files :|
Thanks ^.^
Re: Cloudstone Posted on: 08/20/2012 11:17pm
Quote Post

The results show at the bottom.