Cloudstone
Auto-Post
Cloudstone
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Action Adventure MMO Multiplayer RPG

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Cloudstone

-migrated-
Last Updated: 07/02/2018 22:10

Cloudstone

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 12/30/2013 19:00

Cloudstone - 50 pts. (new window)

Socially Awesome Pwning

Reach level 5 and summon a friend to help you fight

Player Puncher Pro

Defeat 10 other players in pvp matches

Rift Warrior

Clear floor #10 in the Arcane Rift

Game Dscription
CloudstoneMagic, mayhem, monsters and mysteries, and above all: Clouds (literally!). Join us in an action adventure that will take you where only your imaginat...
Cloudstone Posted on: 09/19/2012 2:29am
Quote Post
System Bot
CloudstoneMagic, mayhem, monsters and mysteries, and above all: Clouds (literally!). Join us in an action adventure that will take you where only your imaginat...
RE: Cloudstone Posted on: 09/29/2012 4:01pm
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.

how to make my hack::

part one enables the "local save" command and changes the key from ctrl+s to f3
part two rips out all of the guts from private function localSave() : void and replaces them with:

_as3_getlocal <0>
_as3_pushscope
_as3_getlocal <0>
_as3_pushtrue
_as3_setproperty com.doogog.game:GameBase::_isAdmin
_as3_getlex com.junkbyte.console::Cc
_as3_getlocal <0>
_as3_pushstring "~"
_as3_callpropvoid startOnStage(param count:2)
_as3_getlocal <0>
_as3_findpropstrict com.playsaurus.console::Console
_as3_constructprop com.playsaurus.console::Console(param count:0)
_as3_initproperty main:PugMain::_console
_as3_getlocal <0>
_as3_getproperty main:PugMain::_console
_as3_getlex GAME_HEIGHT
_as3_getlex GAME_WIDTH
_as3_getlex stage
_as3_getlex lib.urls::PugUrls
_as3_getproperty CONSOLE
_as3_callpropvoid init(param count:4)
_as3_getlocal <0>
_as3_callpropvoid main:PugMain::registerConsoleCommands(param count:0)
_as3_getlex lib.sound::PugSoundManager
_as3_getproperty instance
_as3_pushbyte 66
_as3_callpropvoid playSoundEffectById(param count:1)
_as3_returnvoid junk filler bytes

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Cloudstone Posted on: 10/13/2012 3:21am
Quote Post
nope. its my bad man. I made a careless error.
aobs are updated

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Cloudstone Posted on: 10/16/2012 12:59am
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack
game updated and changed the console part 2. seems a hassle to keep updating it

RE: Cloudstone Posted on: 10/16/2012 1:41am
Quote Post
you have no idea.

RE: Cloudstone Posted on: 10/19/2012 2:20am
Quote Post
ok sorry about the long post, but they changed the way its set up and i figured itd be easier to see it if i posted here instead of you searching for it. it now looks like this

random code derp. lets shorten this post

now i tried to just change the "getlex _isadmin" over to "setproperty _isadmin" and bypass the offsets and log function by filling those bytes with 02, but that ended with it not doing anything. so i went back to the old code you posted above, but moved around some stuff since pushscope is no longer there. now it brings up a browse window asking me where to save. im not sure if thats a problem with my code, or if it was added somewhere else in the swf.

RE: Cloudstone Posted on: 10/19/2012 6:36am
Quote Post
? Pretty sure you were on the right way initially, but for one thing. from what I can tell, you are trying to modify onAddedToStage().

onAddedToStage() is called only once.? onAddedToStage() is called more or less as soon as (this particular) swf begins loading.

so while it might be convienient to just modify onAddedToStage(), its hella inconvienient to modify it in those few system ticks between the code being loaded and the code being executed.?

see: http://www.flashcheats.org/forum/index.php?topic=6110.msg60206#msg60206

RE: Cloudstone Posted on: 10/19/2012 1:23pm
Quote Post
IGNORE ME. i guess i was trying to change it the old and hard way (because i was looking at the wrong place, but thought it was the right one so i was going to try and tackle it) instead of your new and already thought-through way. derp.

RE: Cloudstone Posted on: 10/31/2012 12:15am
Quote Post
Anyone figured out how to find the health for protect quests, or the timer for quests with timers?
RE: Cloudstone Posted on: 10/31/2012 8:04am
Quote Post
why bother when you can just go to the console and type completeMission

RE: Cloudstone Posted on: 10/31/2012 7:03pm
Quote Post
you would find it like any other value. unknown initial value, let the time or health decrease, select decreased value, its obviously bigger than 10 so search "greater than (number)" to weed out some numbers, if it doesnt go down use unchanged value. i believe most of this is covered in the very nice cheat engine tutorial.

but i see no point in doing any of that when you can just enter the console aob's and use complete mission.

RE: Cloudstone Posted on: 12/30/2013 7:00pm
Quote Post

Wow, those hacks, especially the one to avoid lag, are Great. Thanks alot!