Re: Cloudstone
Ah mine doesn't have that option (Using v5.2). What version of sothink swf decompiler are you using?
Edit: installing 7.0.4395 now :p
-migrated-
671 posts
Ah mine doesn't have that option (Using v5.2). What version of sothink swf decompiler are you using?
Edit: installing 7.0.4395 now :p
Sadly, the Sothink Decompiler for Mac doesn't have an inbuilt search function, so if I'm looking for something in particular, I have to scour the lines, subfile by subfile. :/
Basically, it's load up the subfile, ctrl-a, open word processor, ctrl-v, and then a ctrl-f to find what I'm looking for, if it's in that subfile and if I have an idea of what I'm looking for. If it's not there, move to the next subfile.
Bleh.
EDIT: currently using version 6.3, build 897.
there are some zones that say there's an epic chest with a 0.1 chance of appearing, but there's other zones that say they have x epic chests straight up, with no description of any chance.
Only chests of which the chance of appearing aren't 0.15 will show up on the console.
if (_loc_8.chance != 0.15)
{
this._console.print("Found an epic chest with " + _loc_8.chance.toString() + " spawn chance");
}
I'm also trying to find a way to use the "tut 1", "tutend" and "completeMission" commands to enter the tutorial again, get the bejeweled sword, and leave without having to give it up. Haven't had any success yet.
Although, all things considered, if you're PvPing and they see you have that sword equipped, you'll be completely tagged as a hacker.
This is definetly the part you'd be looking for, I'll see what I can do aswell (broken image removed)!
if (this._zoneManager.userData.character.inventory.hasById(329))
{
sword = this._zoneManager.userData.character.inventory.getById(329);
if (this._zoneManager.userData.character.hasEquipped(sword.uid))
{
this._zoneManager.userData.character.unequipItem(sword.uid);
}
this._zoneManager.userData.sellItem(sword.uid);
}
Ye olde game was updated.
Keep the Bejeweled sword from the tutorial: (After the update) (Admin command 'tut 1' -> do the tutorial -> 'tutend')
25 C9 02 46 b3 25 01 12 5A 00 00 65 01
25 C9 02 46 b3 25 01 12 5A 00 00 47
F1 Attack Range Update:
66 b8 08 24 05 46 cd
66 b8 08 24 7f 46 cd
Since you guys have "search all" capabilities with your Sothink versions, can one of you do a quick search for "goldDropChance" and tell me all of the subfiles in which it occurs?
lib -> character -> model -> Character (x1)
world -> model -> MonsterCatagoryLevel (x3)
world -> model -> Monster (x9)
I actually already played with that before i posted anything. Tried making it always drop gold, also tried setting the min-max range to max-max so it always drops max gold. Neither worked permanently, still not 100% that it cant be done since the random roll does take place client side. Just didn't play with it much after that.
I'm off to bed, I'll take a look at updating codes tomorrow if needed.
Keep the Bejeweled sword from the tutorial: (After the update) (Admin command 'tut 1' -> do the tutorial -> 'tutend')
25 C9 02 46 b3 25 01 12 5A 00 00 65 01
25 C9 02 46 b3 25 01 12 5A 00 00 47
F1 Attack Range Update:
66 b8 08 24 05 46 cd
66 b8 08 24 7f 46 cd
i think keeping the bejeweled sword would be a big red flag that you're hacking, unless you can legitly buy/find it elsewhere
the aobs arent working anymore
can't do the admin aob and all others
someone update pls :d
the aobs arent working anymore
can't do the admin aob and all others
someone update pls :d
use Goodknife's auto assembly.
open cheatengine -> memory view -> tools -> auto assemble
copy and paste the text and then execute
use unlock command to unlock all zones + lvl 45 new one xD have fun lvling
http://wiki.cloudstonegame.com/index.php/Secret_Areas
epic chests only spawn in certain spots and in certain secret areas. If you're trying to force epic chests to spawn every time, do it on a mission with a possible epic chest spawn. And pick one of the earlier missions that only cost 2 energy to test it.
use unlock command to unlock all zones + lvl 45 new one xD have fun lvling
how? can i do with CE?