Skip to content
Locked

Cloudstone

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Cloudstone. View game

671 posts

RE: Cloudstone

Posted Apr 21, 2014 7:15 pm
Majstersztyk Posted on: 04/21/2014 9:49am

1. Oh, sorry. You're right. Well.. Shoud i change d2 d2 66 ?? ?? 61 ?? ?? 10 to d2 24 01 73 02 or just first 5 positions?

 
yes

Majstersztyk Posted on: 04/21/2014 9:49am

2. "disable cheat detection" works only with Admin Console F1 script.


no. disabling cheat detection is for all parts of the game. if youre gonna do any hacking, i would use it.
 

RE: Cloudstone

Posted May 17, 2014 5:50 am

Bonus to: movement speed, attack damage, attack speed etc.

not working now.

RE: Cloudstone

Posted May 20, 2014 3:03 pm

Yeah bonus speed etc no longer works

RE: Cloudstone

Posted May 21, 2014 8:31 am

Hello, I am new here, so sorry if I should not be posting on this game, but I kinda... Wanted more hacks, or learn how to.
The hacks I know that were working right now:
Infinite interactive range (Working fine)
Enter Zone with overburden bag (Working fine)
Gauntlet lv 0 (You can reedo the dungeon how many times you want, but you will not gain the gauntlet completation, basically you cannot advance)
100% Critical (Working fine)
Move enchancer (Working fine)
Idle deactivate (The code is still there, but I did not exactly understood what that hack do...)

The others one in on the list did not work, and the ones I could find on that topic, I would apreciate the admin console too, could not find it on the Topic, I swear, I searched the 43 pages, atleast none that was working, anyway, thanks if you can help me, and sorry for making you lose your time. :T

 

"May our love live on like a child's dream..."

RE: Cloudstone

Posted Jul 13, 2014 5:42 pm

I'll see what I can do to update the 306 loot chest hack, since I created it originally.

RE: Cloudstone

Posted Jul 14, 2014 7:33 am

Infiniloot (this should do)
62 0c 2c ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? ?? 0d 25 00 00
62 0c 2c ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? ?? 0d 00 00 00 47

RE: Cloudstone

Posted Jul 14, 2014 9:27 am

Cheers SaucyJack :)

Edit: The loot hack somehow freezes my game when i try to open a treasure chest but i guess this is just a problem with my computer.

RE: Cloudstone

Posted Jul 14, 2014 3:03 pm

It will throw a black magic error, but on reload your bag will be a number of items richer. I beleive you can just click to attack a mob or cast a spell to stop the looting animation if you want, but after a little bit the black magic error will be thrown anyway.

RE: Cloudstone

Posted Jul 24, 2014 7:05 pm

I really love to see some big CT file with actual hacks working, I have only managed to use them :D
Sorry for my leeching but im not good in this stuff :)

RE: Cloudstone

Posted Jul 31, 2014 10:36 am

I just wanted to say good job and thank you to the nice people who are making these hacks. It makes playing the game more tolerable, at least for me.

Most of the hacks I tried worked fine, but I haven't tested them all yet, I'll do so another time.

RE: Cloudstone

Posted Aug 2, 2014 12:40 am

I'm loving this hack, great job.

RE: Cloudstone

Posted Aug 10, 2014 3:22 am

tell me more about ''Infiniloot Revamp'' function n how to use it..bcuz i always got dc went i use it..

Signature
Keep this in mind, if you post a huge sig, you will be banned. Don't over do it...

This topic is locked.