The Grinns Tale
-migrated-

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

(REQUEST) The Grinns Tale

update aob
Last Updated: 10/23/2013 16:36

The Grinns Tale

Last Updated: 03/13/2013 01:15

The Grinns Tale

-migrated-
Last Updated: 12/17/2012 09:59

The Eight Team

Get your village population up to 8

Ghost of a Chance

Defeat the Grand Ghost on floor 25 of the tower

Game Dscription
Let the Grinns take you on the adventure of a lifetime. Recruit a party of wacky cohorts, establish a base of operations so you can craft gear and produce batt...
The Grinns Tale Posted on: 09/26/2012 1:31pm
Quote Post
http://www.kongregate.com/games/nexontgt/the-grinns-tale

Need an AoB for health, food and anti-cheatdetection.
If someone can make it, I would be really grateful.
Thanks in advance.

Re: The Grinns Tale Posted on: 09/26/2012 10:34pm
Quote Post
Hunger? What's that?
d0 66 ?? d1 a1 68 ?? f0 ?? ?? d0 66 ?? 66
d0 66 ?? d1 a0 68 ?? f0 ?? ?? d0 66 ?? 66

When you restart the game, your characters will be very hungry.

For very fast wood/metal: (Gets me to my maximum within 1 floor/dungeon)

3x Adventurer with the following abilities:
-Scavenger
-Ricochet (Unlocked at lvl 8 ranger)

Set their speed and armor/health very high, and their attack to 0 (min dmg is 1).

The 5 stats in a single AoB: (Faster than scanning constantly to find the individual stats)
To find your current stats, change 2 of these to ur values, and turn the rest into question marks.
64 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 2D ?? ?? ?? 3C ?? ?? ?? 3B ?? ?? ?? 3B ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 0B ?? ?? ?? 0B ??
64 = 100 hunger
2D = 45 attack
3C = 60 def
3B = Hp (&Current HP)
0B = 11 Speed
For farming materials/items I change it into the following:
2A 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 7F 0A 00 00 7F 10 00 00 7F 10 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 7F 04 00 00 7F 04

To obtain a bunch of items, find the enemy monster's health (4b*1) And freeze it. When the total damage done against that monster is higher than its health, you get a sh*tload of items.
Re: The Grinns Tale Posted on: 09/26/2012 11:24pm
Quote Post
Building times are in seconds, search for double*1. I set a building with 2 minutes left to 1 second, and it finished with (so far, anyways) no ill effects.

Also, If you equip something, your stats are 4b*1, so you can search for those as well. I changed my attack from 19 to 35 AFTER a battle started, and also suffered no ill effects (so far.)
Re: The Grinns Tale Posted on: 09/27/2012 12:07am
Quote Post
Building times are in seconds, search for double*1. I set a building with 2 minutes left to 1 second, and it finished with (so far, anyways) no ill effects.

Also, If you equip something, your stats are 4b*1, so you can search for those as well. I changed my attack from 19 to 35 AFTER a battle started, and also suffered no ill effects (so far.)
Can't use the buildings until the time they were supposed to be finished, it'll throw an error if you try to.
Re: The Grinns Tale Posted on: 09/27/2012 12:55am
Quote Post
It also works for the resource gathering times, but you can only gather them early once, then you have to wait again.
Re: The Grinns Tale Posted on: 09/27/2012 1:34am
Quote Post
--Editted my first post instead.
Re: The Grinns Tale Posted on: 09/27/2012 3:03am
Quote Post
Update to agro's aob:

XX ?? ?? ?? YY YY ?? ?? 64 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 2D ?? ?? ?? 3C ?? ?? ?? 3B ?? ?? ?? 3B ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 0B ?? ?? ?? 0B

Same instructions as his, but XX stands for your current level in the job you've chosen, and YY YY is your current exp. Not sure of the consequences of setting exp and level values that don't jive with each other (like setting level very low but setting exp very high, or vice versa.)
Re: The Grinns Tale Posted on: 09/27/2012 3:19am
Quote Post
Update to agro's aob:

XX ?? ?? ?? YY YY ?? ?? 64 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 2D ?? ?? ?? 3C ?? ?? ?? 3B ?? ?? ?? 3B ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 0B ?? ?? ?? 0B

Same instructions as his, but XX stands for your current level in the job you've chosen, and YY YY is your current exp. Not sure of the consequences of setting exp and level values that don't jive with each other (like setting level very low but setting exp very high, or vice versa.)
Found the same thing slightly after :p

To obtain a bunch of items, find the enemy monster's health (4b*1) And freeze it. When the total damage done against that monster is higher than its health, you get a sh*tload of items.
Re: The Grinns Tale Posted on: 09/27/2012 3:56am
Quote Post
Found that too - and because you're technically killing its last point of hp over and over again, after the fight you get a shartload of exp as well - good way to level up characters in a hurry.

EDIT: A REAL shartload of exp/items if used on a boss. Also, boss items tend to be of the "rare" variety, which is nice. Minibosses tend to drop rusty screws, which are also nice for crafting.
Re: The Grinns Tale Posted on: 09/27/2012 3:57am
Quote Post
With that said, really all that's left is to find something for village actions and happiness, and that's pretty much all she wrote.
Re: The Grinns Tale Posted on: 09/27/2012 5:46pm
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.

The 5 stats in a single AoB: (Faster than scanning constantly to find the individual stats)
To find your current stats, change 2 of these to ur values, and turn the rest into question marks.
64 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 2D ?? ?? ?? 3C ?? ?? ?? 3B ?? ?? ?? 3B ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 0B ?? ?? ?? 0B ??
64 = hunger
2D = attack
3C = def
3B = Hp (&Current HP)
0B = Speed

with this in mind I wrote a quick program to make using this marginally easier.
http://www.mediafire.com/?cmemeyav47zv2g3
just look at your guy's stats on the hero page and copy them to the appropriate boxes, then click generate button.
you can leave boxes blank if you want. I almost always leave food blank
eta: Ive included source code
eta2: online version (untested) http://logicalspear.forceprojectx.com/statics/grinns/grinns.html

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

Re: The Grinns Tale Posted on: 09/27/2012 5:55pm
Quote Post
Not to be a sad sack, but is there any way you could make a browser version of that program? My Mac can't run .exe's since I don't have Wine or Bootcamp. >.<
Re: The Grinns Tale Posted on: 09/27/2012 7:25pm
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.
buy a real computer. but if you click the link in my sig to the "online version" and that works for you, I may be able to be bothered to convert it to silverlight... MAYBE...

eta: ive redistributed it with source so you should be able to build it for your mac with mono.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

Re: The Grinns Tale Posted on: 09/27/2012 7:36pm
Quote Post
Yep, the online aob extractor works in Safari, but oddly enough doesn't work in Firefox 15.0.1. Ah well. Main thing is that it works in *a* browser.
Re: The Grinns Tale Posted on: 09/27/2012 7:51pm
Quote Post
Kolonel with that you saved us a lot of time, you're always the man!