[Request] Candy Crush Saga
-migrated-

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

[Request] Candy Crush Saga

-migrated-
Last Updated: 01/15/2015 14:07

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Mix and match candy for spectacular effects in the sweetest Facebook game ever! From King.com, the makers of Bubble Witch Saga. Play now!
RE: [Request] Candy Crush Saga Posted on: 05/14/2013 3:54pm
Quote Post
disgruntled old man
SomeNormalGuy Posted on: 05/14/2013 10:54
thenewcomer Posted on: 05/13/2013 20:49
SomeNormalGuy Posted on: 05/13/2013 18:55

hi im new here i use a plugin from www.bxkbxkbxkbk.net ( you have to use firefox)  which gives you unlimited lifes and power-up's

due to being new if a mod or admin can verify it that would be great thanks.

that has to be the worst concealed virus/keylogger ive ever seen
literally, all it does is record everything you type and breaks the game that it doesnt even hack.

i didn't know that was hidden inside i have no clue about programming lol thats getting deleted.

If you weren't posting that just to spread the keylogger, I'd suggest changing all of your passwords...

There isn't a keylogger...

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
RE: [Request] Candy Crush Saga Posted on: 05/14/2013 4:25pm
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.

is it really a keylogger or just tnc making assumptions?

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: [Request] Candy Crush Saga Posted on: 05/14/2013 7:10pm
Quote Post
Your resident no-lifer

I can report that that site has quite a few keyloggers on it. It's not just an assumption.

Check out this guy, I always laugh at him.

If any of my AoBs are broken, send me a PM and I''ll see what I can do.

RE: [Request] Candy Crush Saga Posted on: 05/14/2013 9:17pm
Quote Post
Grammar Führer

Shouldn't someone ban his ass for making such a stupid attempt of spreading a keylogger first thing after registering? He sure as hell could use some trolling sites.

No number of hacks, good or bad, can replace Common Sense.
If you don't know how to use a hack, don't complain about them. Ask first, then complain.
In case you'd like me to update one of my hacks, please PM me, I'll bother updating them...
We don't bitetoo much.
In case you're lost, make sure you check both "101" and the "Konghack Wiki".

RE: [Request] Candy Crush Saga Posted on: 05/15/2013 12:54am
Quote Post
Your resident no-lifer

Perhaps, but I would give him the benefit of the doubt as his other post might be an actual contribution. He might have actually been fooled by the site, those tricks work on some people. Then he comes here and tells us about it thinking it was real.
Then again, it might just be me seeing the best in people and it's not my decision anyways. But if the post (or atleast the link) is removed and he doesn't do anything else that's stupid, what's the harm? If he does post something suspicious before we have a reason to trust him we can always ban him right away instead of checking it out.
Edit: oh, the link is gone already, nevermind that part.

RE: [Request] Candy Crush Saga Posted on: 05/15/2013 12:53pm
Quote Post
nonomnonom
ABC_Boy Posted on: 04/08/2013 03:37
Cna you also update the special candy? :o

new special candy (untested)
12 65 00 00 62 06 d3 46 ?? ?? 00
12 65 00 00 62 06 02 02 02 24 xx

hello i'm goodknife.
RE: [Request] Candy Crush Saga Posted on: 05/15/2013 12:54pm
Quote Post
disgruntled old man
SomeNormalGuy Posted on: 05/15/2013 xx:xx

[post was deleted in rollback but you know what you posted...]

No worries dude. I downloaded the extension and looked through it. Kadat looked through some of the code as well. Nothing looked malicious. With that out of the way...

Welcome to the site! Be sure to read through all of the tutorials here and don't be afraid to ask (at least semi-intelligent) questions. There's almost always someone in chat that can help you out.

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
RE: [Request] Candy Crush Saga Posted on: 05/15/2013 12:54pm
Quote Post
Your resident no-lifer

Hmm, I figured out why I found a keylogger and you didn't, I went to a different site with a similar name and there were quite a lot of keyloggers in their forums (and it's not a very ethical website at all...). When you mentioned an extension I googled it and found out where I went wrong. Sorry bout that. The leethax site is safe though.

RE: [Request] Candy Crush Saga Posted on: 05/15/2013 4:57pm
Quote Post

Thanks for the welcome im just glad it's safe.... not a very good start to entering your territory lol the tutorials look interesting untill the knee heals ive got plenty of time to try them out.

RE: [Request] Candy Crush Saga Posted on: 05/27/2013 1:11pm
Quote Post
The Crazy Man
gravebella Posted on: 05/15/2013 8:53am
ABC_Boy Posted on: 04/08/2013 03:37
Cna you also update the special candy? :o

new special candy (untested)
12 65 00 00 62 06 d3 46 ?? ?? 00
12 65 00 00 62 06 02 02 02 24 xx

the aobs do not work

RE: [Request] Candy Crush Saga Posted on: 05/27/2013 11:56pm
Quote Post

Is there anyway to bypass needing tickets from friends ?

RE: [Request] Candy Crush Saga Posted on: 05/29/2013 9:10am
Quote Post

I've been using the extension for about a month now without any issues.

RE: [Request] Candy Crush Saga Posted on: 05/29/2013 7:18pm
Quote Post
gates Posted on: 05/15/2013 8:54am
SomeNormalGuy Posted on: 05/15/2013 xx:xx

[post was deleted in rollback but you know what you posted...]

No worries dude. I downloaded the extension and looked through it. Kadat looked through some of the code as well. Nothing looked malicious. With that out of the way...

Welcome to the site! Be sure to read through all of the tutorials here and don't be afraid to ask (at least semi-intelligent) questions. There's almost always someone in chat that can help you out.

So assuming it's a legitimate extension, does anyone have the link?

RE: [Request] Candy Crush Saga Posted on: 05/30/2013 12:18am
Quote Post
Your resident no-lifer

That would be http://leethax.net/
Use at own risk though, it may be safe now but we can't guarantee it stays safe XD

RE: [Request] Candy Crush Saga Posted on: 06/12/2013 1:26am
Quote Post
disgruntled old man

Add 100 moves instead of 5 when using the boost:

5e b0 0d 26 68 b0 0d d0 24 05
5e b0 0d 26 68 b0 0d d0 24 24

Add 10 swedish fish when booster is activated: (you can change the 01 to whatever you want)
d0 66 e6 14 12 06 00 00 24 01 10 02 00 00
d0 66 e6 14 12 06 00 00 24 0a 10 02 00 00