Skip to content

The Last Stand: Dead Zone

Official Thread

This discussion is linked to The Last Stand: Dead Zone. View game

208 posts

RE: The Last Stand: Dead Zone

Posted Jan 26, 2015 3:27 am

They have reasonable autodetect now. You can only do 'reasonable' things, nothing out of the ordinary of what a normal player would do.

RE: The Last Stand: Dead Zone

Posted Jan 26, 2015 3:32 am

Got banned for time changing... and now they fixed it.
Just gonna post for those who wants to find a way around the fix:

Do it with CE:
1-use float
2-search for unknown value while in a mission
3-as the limited mission time decreases, scan for decrease values
4-repeat step 3 until you have only a few addresses left
5-freeze the addresses
UNLIMITED MISSION TIME :)
(NOTE: this is fixed, and I got banned. Also works with ammos but you still need to pay the price when using guns.)

RE: The Last Stand: Dead Zone

Posted Oct 12, 2015 7:12 pm

I just got banned for suspected cheating (30 days), I would now be carful in this game, they've clearly gotten better at cheat detection :3

I was using all of the available cheats 6 months ago and got away with it all without any issues and now I got suspected for using the move and dodge chance. I would advise only cheating if someone decides to update the cheats

RE: The Last Stand: Dead Zone

Posted Jan 25, 2016 10:57 am

i've used manual search of Hacks on KHUT, but there appeared only three hacks, but in past is used many more hacks. Now are only Dodge Chance and Mov Speed Increase and debug console, but previous were also Fast reload, Pacifist Zombies and No ammo Cost Hacks, please, can you tell me whats wrong? maybe its because of Updates?
Thank you...

RE: The Last Stand: Dead Zone

Posted Jan 27, 2016 12:41 am
yuzgar Posted on: 01/25/2016 5:57am

Now are only Dodge Chance and Mov Speed Increase and debug console, but previous were also Fast reload, Pacifist Zombies and No ammo Cost Hacks, please, can you tell me whats wrong? maybe its because of Updates?
Thank you...


Just from scrolling up the page, I can make the logical conclusion that they got removed. And yes, it would be because of the updates(reading previous comments).

RE: The Last Stand: Dead Zone

Posted Aug 2, 2016 4:42 am

I got suspended from this game for 30 days shortly after getting the badge. Reason for suspension - "Flagged for suspected cheating." Yet they still let me keep the badge??? I guess they didn't feel the need to take one more step and take the badge away from me (NOT THAT I'M COMPLAINING). If I had to guess why, it was probably because I made the effort to keep playing through the game after getting the badge. Probably would be a good idea to keep playing through the game for a while after getting the badge when using the hacks for this one.

RE: The Last Stand: Dead Zone

Posted Aug 3, 2016 8:31 pm

Still, I would have thought Kongregate would have some type of oversight on the games that are played on their site. I wouldn't think they'd be that laxed about it. I've heard of people getting badge raped before because of suspicion of cheating. Hmm...I guess that would explain why I haven't had any beef over some of my outlandish highscores (and highscore names) that I submit for certain games.

RE: The Last Stand: Dead Zone

Posted Sep 1, 2016 2:42 am

They remove highscores quite often, or at least they used to. A couple of years ago I focused on high scores, and they were removed a lot - for some reason even those that were earned without cheats. I've never been badge/points stripped, though.

RE: The Last Stand: Dead Zone

Posted Jun 15, 2017 10:40 am

Excuse me, can anyone tell me is there any working and quite safe hacks? Im not about highscores, badges etc. Just casual play with some help like faster mission return, shorter build times or something like this.