The Last Stand: Dead Zone
Official Thread
The Last Stand: Dead Zone 5.8 / 10
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Defense Multiplayer Strategy Time Management Zombie

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Game Reviews
Title Member Timestamp Overall Score
Let's Play The Waiting Game! 07/04/2014 4.5
I Dig It! 09/29/2014 7

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

The Last Stand: Dead Zone

Official Thread
Last Updated: 06/20/2017 20:45

The Last Stand: Dead Zone Trainer by KAI

Last Updated: 07/31/2014 12:46

The Last Stand Dead Zone

-migrated-
Last Updated: 01/01/2014 00:32

[REQ] The last stand: deadzone

Last Updated: 01/01/2014 00:29

"Bring Out Your Dead"

Reach level 10

Game Dscription
The Last Stand: Dead Zone brings RPG, Action and Strategy to the zombie apocalypse.
RE: The Last Stand: Dead Zone Posted on: 07/08/2014 11:53am
Quote Post
bhsgbukjx Posted on: 07/08/2014 7:40am

And I believe there'll more "permabanned" status if the ammo hack is still there in the trainer. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Don't blame the gun, blame the shooter 8-|
Besides, it's not necesarily a bad thing, is it? :P

RE: The Last Stand: Dead Zone Posted on: 07/08/2014 2:34pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

Lol, I have a fairly unique ban going on.  Instead of getting "banned", I can play the game just fine.  The minute I refresh, I'm right back to where I was, except my resources continue to drop.  I'm completely out of food and water, and my morale is at -65.  Definitely interesting. :P

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: The Last Stand: Dead Zone Posted on: 07/08/2014 10:22pm
Quote Post

I had the reset situation also over the weekend. I think I hit level 9 about 5 times since it kept going back to 8 after I exited and logged back in.
If I didn't add in any hacks it would keep my progress, like doing some small upgrades or recycle.
I did finally hit level 10 for the badge.
Now today I am permabanned.
I'm going with "good" can't waste any more time on this crap.

RE: The Last Stand: Dead Zone Posted on: 07/09/2014 2:42pm
Quote Post

New update, hacks dont work. I'd try to find them myself but nothing I have can open the swf.

I used swf memory dumper to get what i believe to be the correct swf then tried jpexs and sothink but neither can open the file.

RE: The Last Stand: Dead Zone Posted on: 07/09/2014 3:42pm
Quote Post

Still works, everything but the crit which has always been failed since a while now.

And it still resets the progress if you use them all.

RE: The Last Stand: Dead Zone Posted on: 07/09/2014 3:58pm
Quote Post

odd, yeah they work sorry. Not sure what i was doing earlier. Anyway i got no resets using them yesterday, we will see about today.

RE: The Last Stand: Dead Zone Posted on: 07/09/2014 5:43pm
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack
Gyan1010 Posted on: 07/09/2014 11:58am

odd, yeah they work sorry. Not sure what i was doing earlier. Anyway i got no resets using them yesterday, we will see about today.

try using yogda if jpex or sothink dont work. if none of them will decompile it, it just means they used some sort of encryption.

RE: The Last Stand: Dead Zone Posted on: 07/10/2014 1:13am
Quote Post

I'm banned now, but you have to time the hacks just right. If you do "apply hacks" too early, you'll be stuck in that progress reset loop. And yes, they very much still work.

Wait for the game to go through the first several loading dialogues. Just as the final load finishes (called "collating data") and the game flashes to the pre-compound screen, hit the apply hacks button.

DO:
- Apply hacks after the game has loaded 
- Apply hacks *before* you're in the compound (it's ok if the hacks are still being applied as the compound loads)

DON'T:
- Apply the hacks too early (ie during the screen with the street on it)
- Select all the hacks (it will increase your risk of being banned). If you just want to level up quick, use the instant scavenge and pacifist zombies.

You can reload your game after a mission to make sure your progress is being saved.

RE: The Last Stand: Dead Zone Posted on: 07/10/2014 2:42pm
Quote Post
lixiang Posted on: 07/09/2014 9:13pm

I'm banned now, but you have to time the hacks just right. If you do "apply hacks" too early, you'll be stuck in that progress reset loop. And yes, they very much still work.

Wait for the game to go through the first several loading dialogues. Just as the final load finishes (called "collating data") and the game flashes to the pre-compound screen, hit the apply hacks button.

DO:
- Apply hacks after the game has loaded 
- Apply hacks *before* you're in the compound (it's ok if the hacks are still being applied as the compound loads)

DON'T:
- Apply the hacks too early (ie during the screen with the street on it)
- Select all the hacks (it will increase your risk of being banned). If you just want to level up quick, use the instant scavenge and pacifist zombies.

You can reload your game after a mission to make sure your progress is being saved.

Does instant scavenge even work anymore? I haven't been able to get it to work correctly for the past few days now, and I've been going with all hacks on for this game for a while now without a single ban maybe I'm just lucky...for now

RE: The Last Stand: Dead Zone Posted on: 07/11/2014 12:13pm
Quote Post
ZeroByDivide Posted on: 07/10/2014 10:42am

Does instant scavenge even work anymore? I haven't been able to get it to work correctly for the past few days now, and I've been going with all hacks on for this game for a while now without a single ban maybe I'm just lucky...for now

it was working for me, all of the hacks just the always crit wasnt, but im banned now. was a nice time, zeds. hope theres gonna be a similar game :(

RE: The Last Stand: Dead Zone Posted on: 07/14/2014 2:47pm
Quote Post

So when using the trainer, all the hacks work (except Always Critical Attack). They've been working for a few days. 

Yesterday something odd started. I'm not getting any loot. I'll search through a place and all the items found will list on the left side of the screen as each spot is searched but when the mission is complete there was nothing found.

Is this happening to anyone else?

I'm wondering if maybe it detected that hacks were in use?

RE: The Last Stand: Dead Zone Posted on: 07/14/2014 5:15pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
ADR Info

They put in some overtime to detect the hacks. :P

RE: The Last Stand: Dead Zone Posted on: 07/14/2014 6:55pm
Quote Post
The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 07/14/2014 1:15pm

What does that mean... "overtime"?

RE: The Last Stand: Dead Zone Posted on: 07/14/2014 8:21pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
ADR Info
paul Posted on: 07/14/2014 2:55pm
The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 07/14/2014 1:15pm

What does that mean... "overtime"?

Just fucking wow...  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overtime

RE: The Last Stand: Dead Zone Posted on: 07/15/2014 12:04am
Quote Post

You know, for the record, I was thinking that "overtime" was referring to some sort of software or packet sniffer or detection program. I didn't think you literally meant "overtime".

:P