Request: Armor Mayhem Chronicles
-migrated-

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Request: Armor Mayhem Chronicles

-migrated-
Last Updated: 01/12/2013 10:36

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Armor Mayhem Chronicles, a free online Action game brought to you by Armor Games. ** Please allow a lot of local storage in the local settings of your flash player ** You can change the controls in the options. Jump right into the action in Armor Mayhem Chronicles. Complete challenges, unlock gear, outfit your soldiers and build your arsenal. Then take it to the daily challenges to rack up more experience points or play custom games with the weapons you unlocked.
Request: Armor Mayhem Chronicles Posted on: 01/09/2013 10:28pm
Quote Post
http://armorgames.com/play/14230/armor-mayhem-chronicles

I believe this game is encrypted, because it's not possible to find any value... Anyone got an idea on how to hack it? (Decrypting is not my forte)
Re: Request: Armor Mayhem Chronicles Posted on: 01/11/2013 11:32pm
Quote Post
disgruntled old man
Why don't you just edit the .sol?

%APPDATA%\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\XXXXXXXX\cache.armorgames.com\files\games\armor-mayhem-chronic-14230.swf

Seems to be in XML format. I just changed the money to 999999999, saved and reloaded the game and it seems to have worked. I'm sure you could edit the other values as well.

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
Re: Request: Armor Mayhem Chronicles Posted on: 01/12/2013 10:36am
Quote Post
Oh right... to be honest i'm still a bit green and didn't think about editing the .sol file :/