Magnetized
Magnetized
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Arcade Good Music Mouse Only One Button Physics Puzzle

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Magnetized

Last Updated: 12/21/2013 11:48

Magnetized - 35 pts. (new window)

Bending the Rules

Complete the first 10 levels

Fatal Attraction

Complete all 60 levels

Game Dscription
Made for GITD #66 (Stats will be reseted after 05/29, when the GITD voting period ends, for a big update. Consider this an BETA) You are a little robot that g...
RE: Magnetized Posted on: 04/27/2013 7:59am
Quote Post
kolonelkadat Posted on: 04/26/2013 15:06
thenewcomer Posted on: 04/26/2013 12:31
... html5 is awful. not sure why they started popping up so suddenly, but since html5 is terrible they should hopefully stop making them this way.

html5 is the new standard for web media.
"Standard". Hahaha... It won't be before 2014 that HTML5 becomes a W3C Recommendation, and only THEN browser developers can start to implement the actual and more or less final HTML5 standard. Until then, it will be a clusterfuck of different implementation of different aspects of HTML5 that might or might not be compatible to each other (see the history of SVG development). But I disgress from the topic...
RE: Magnetized Posted on: 04/27/2013 12:19pm
Quote Post
If you can't find the variables and you have safari installed, you can use the web inspector to view and edit the localstorage for that game.
Load the game.
Right click somewhere on the page (not on the game) and select "inspect element".
Click the "resources" tab and close the "frames" folder.
Open the "local storage" folder if it is not already open and select "gamejolt. net"
Click on the "died" value and set it to something high enough that you wont get a high score. (500+)
Click on the "level" value and set it to 60.
Reload the page and play the last level. - You should automatically get both badges.

RE: Magnetized Posted on: 04/27/2013 12:49pm
Quote Post
ribbitrabbit3 Posted on: 04/27/2013 06:19
If you can't find the variables and you have safari installed, you can use the web inspector to view and edit the localstorage for that game.
Load the game.
Right click somewhere on the page (not on the game) and select "inspect element".
Click the "resources" tab and close the "frames" folder.
Open the "local storage" folder if it is not already open and select "gamejolt. net"
Click on the "died" value and set it to something high enough that you wont get a high score. (500+)
Click on the "level" value and set it to 60.
Reload the page and play the last level. - You should automatically get both badges.

Works in Chrome too
RE: Magnetized Posted on: 04/27/2013 1:52pm
Quote Post
it should work in any browser that allows you to edit the local storage. iirc there is a plugin for firefox that allows you to do that as well.
RE: Magnetized Posted on: 04/27/2013 5:56pm
Quote Post
disgruntled old man
ribbitrabbit3 Posted on: 04/27/2013 07:52
...iirc there is a plugin for firefox that allows you to do that as well.

This: https://konghack.com/view_topic.php?tid=9725577

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
RE: Magnetized Posted on: 11/18/2013 7:20pm
Quote Post
The Mentally Challenged

I'm not sure if I do something wrong, but when I edit the level and death count, it just resets back to what it really is, when I die.

Don't waste too much time reading this.

RE: Magnetized Posted on: 12/21/2013 11:48am
Quote Post

hated this game. 8)