Nitrome -- Complete Collection
90 Nitrome games unlocked, including a slick interface -- but need 30 needed to finish it ...
Nitrome -- Complete Collection Posted on: 05/09/2013 5:03pm
Quote Post

I have unlocked the vast majority of Nitrome games released to date, as well as included all the XML/SWF level data. However, I still have about 30 games left as these files require a different means of unlocking. If anyone has unpacked the Nitrome games that use the 'binary-data' technique, please send them to me (I will remove the site-lock; fetch the levels; etc.)

Here's the collection so far:
http://www.mediafire.com/?scc44j4uc0d8uk5

Once you have downloaded it, just open the html file and enjoy hours of offline play! The missing games are clearly marked in the game selection list.

Make sure you follow the instructions by clicking the "README" link at the top right.

UPDATE :

Final version:
http://rapidgator.net/file/ff32b615be3477f3ee242773f5c71e2f/nitrome.123_(ver.2013-06a).zip.html

RE: Nitrome -- Complete Collection Posted on: 05/09/2013 11:42pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

Wow, out of nowhere, cool.

Anyone care to test. ;)

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Nitrome -- Complete Collection Posted on: 05/10/2013 3:28am
Quote Post
Insert Custom Title Here
RE: Nitrome -- Complete Collection Posted on: 05/11/2013 9:58am
Quote Post

Using this forum, I just found out about the "SWF Memory Dumper" application! Awesome! So, now I'm busy unlocking the remaining 30 games.

I will post the complete Nitrome collection shortly ...

RE: Nitrome -- Complete Collection Posted on: 05/12/2013 8:46am
Quote Post

Awesome work! Looking foward to see the other 30 games.

(There's a small error in Frost Bite; your game page is calling for the wrong/unexisting SWF.) 

RE: Nitrome -- Complete Collection Posted on: 05/12/2013 9:46pm
Quote Post

Cool -- fixed the Frost Bite error and made some improvements.
Busy with last game now ...