Setting up kongInjector...
Setting up kongInjector... Posted on: 06/23/2013 12:23pm
Quote Post

Hi guys!!! sorry for my dumb question but i tried to figure it out alone but i don't get the way to make the injector script to work...
Can anyone explain me how and where to put it on?
And, it's every browser compatible?

Thanks in advance for the answers...

Don't over do it.
Just do it.

RE: Setting up kongInjector... Posted on: 06/23/2013 12:32pm
Quote Post
cum here

What browser are you using, if you're using Firefox then install the add-on called Greasemonkey

and just click Install on this site: http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/129708

If you're using chrome, download the js script and drag it into the extensions bit to install

RE: Setting up kongInjector... Posted on: 06/23/2013 12:53pm
Quote Post

oh thanks! Now my chrome browser finally detected it....i was trying simply to add it from the download option, but chrome alwais rejected it...
I see now the konghack menù that appear under the flash game, but how to activate hack?

Don't over do it.
Just do it.

RE: Setting up kongInjector... Posted on: 06/23/2013 2:04pm
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

Be sure to read this guide(especially the "let others do the work-Array of bytes" paragraph)
http://konghack.com/c/1/hack_faq.php
AFTER you read it if you still have doubts feel free to ask here or in PM

RE: Setting up kongInjector... Posted on: 06/23/2013 4:49pm
Quote Post

Sorry to disturb again but i can't find to get it working with chrome...i mean, all steps of activating script is ok, but then
-> i open CE
-> go to window list
-> choose "Pirateers" for example
-> it load just the main screen
-> i put the first part of the first code  (f1 03 f0 8b 06 d0 30 ef 01 9a 02 00 8b 06)
-> on CE (changed in search for array) press FIRST SEARCH
-> nothing happen....

It's the fact that i mistakly choose the wrong window or it's not working with chrome?

Thanks in advance for answers!:D

Don't over do it.
Just do it.

RE: Setting up kongInjector... Posted on: 06/23/2013 5:03pm
Quote Post
cum here
daniele117 Posted on: 06/23/2013 5:49pm

Sorry to disturb again but i can't find to get it working with chrome...i mean, all steps of activating script is ok, but then
-> i open CE
-> go to window list
-> i put the first part of the first code  (f1 03 f0 8b 06 d0 30 ef 01 9a 02 00 8b 06)
-> nothing happen....

It's the fact that i mistakly choose the wrong window or it's not working with chrome?

since you're using chrome, try a different chrome process, since there will be quite a few

hope that helps :)

RE: Setting up kongInjector... Posted on: 06/23/2013 8:48pm
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.
daniele117 Posted on: 06/23/2013 12:49pm

-> i open CE
-> go to window list
-> nothing happen....

if you enter the aob before changing the search to AoB, then of course it wont work. CE converts the value in the search box since aob search automatically switches to hex mode.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"