How can i apply 3 aob in one time?
How can i apply 3 aob in one time? Posted on: 07/30/2013 8:58am
Quote Post

sorry for bad english :)

I have 3 aob hacks for one game.
is it possible change all aobs in one script, tool or something else?

RE: How can i apply 3 aob in one time? Posted on: 07/30/2013 11:13am
Quote Post
disgruntled old man

Edit: Come to think of it, dudial was nice enough to make this, it should do what you're looking for: http://konghack.com/view_topic.php?tid=9990751
         Also, kolonelkadat's Raw Data AoB Extractor will generate AutoAssembly script from your code

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheat_Engine#Cheat_Tables

That's probably what you're looking for. I guess you could do a trainer as well. There's a few people here that are pretty good with them, maybe they'll chime in if they're feeling helpful. Meanwhile, I suggest you go read some tutorials :)

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
RE: How can i apply 3 aob in one time? Posted on: 07/30/2013 12:27pm
Quote Post
protected !

yes you can: either create a cheat table or use a lua script...

example lua script which will apply all AoBs in one go...

AoBs = {     ----------- PUT YOUR AOBS HERE ---------     ---- 1st AoB is to scan, 2nd is to replace     -----example: {[["66 03 02"]],[["24 03 02"]]}      {[["aob to scan"]],[["aob to replace"]]},     {[["aob to scan"]]],[["aob to replace"]]}      ---- create as much entries as you need,     ---- separating with comma (,)     }     function DEC_HEX(IN)         local B,K,OUT,I,D=16,"0123456789ABCDEF","",0          if IN<1 then             OUT=0             return OUT         end         while IN>0 do             I=I+1             IN,D=math.floor(IN/B),math.mod(IN,B)+1             OUT=string.sub(K,D,D)..OUT         end         return OUT     end     function Aobswap(search, change)          aobs = AOBScan(search, "+W")          if(aobs == nil) then             AobSwapCheck=false          else             j = stringlist_getCount(aobs)             for i = 1, j do                  address=stringlist_getString(aobs,i-1)                  for i = 1, string.len(change), 3 do                      z = string.sub(change, i, i+2)                      x, y = string.find(z, "%?+")                       if (x == nil) then                          script=[[                          ]]..address.."+"..(DEC_HEX((i-1)/3))..[[:                          db ]]..z..[[                          ]]                          autoAssemble(script)                      end                  end              end             object_destroy(aobs);             aobs=nil             AobSwapCheck=true         end     end     print('----- Starting AoB Scan ------')     for i = 1, #AoBs do        autoAssemble(Aobswap(AoBs[i][1], AoBs[i][2]))        if AobSwapCheck~=true then           print('AoB: '..AoBs[i][1] ..' - not found')        else          print('AoB: '..AoBs[i][1] ..' - successfully changed')        end     end 
RE: How can i apply 3 aob in one time? Posted on: 07/30/2013 12:49pm
Quote Post

thanks for info

RE: How can i apply 3 aob in one time? Posted on: 07/30/2013 2:13pm
Quote Post

Will this (http://konghack.com/view_post.php?p=65357) also work with "??" in the AoB? Sure, I could try it myself, but am at work right now...

RE: How can i apply 3 aob in one time? Posted on: 07/30/2013 2:38pm
Quote Post
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yeah, the "??"s are just wildcards in the AoB.

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

RE: How can i apply 3 aob in one time? Posted on: 08/07/2013 12:25am
Quote Post

I use AutoAssembly to do multiple at a time. Save it to the CT and you can toggle the checkbox to activate it as needed.

RE: How can i apply 3 aob in one time? Posted on: 08/07/2013 9:22am
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.

you can also use lua. iirc the lua aobscan will return all the results instead of just the first like with autoassembly

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"