Chat down July 31, 2013
From TIM
[10:56:07 PM] TIM: Plz make a post on the site that our internet went out
[10:56:18 PM] TIM: I'm using my phone, lol
[10:56:30 PM] TIM: The chat runs on a server at my hkuse
[10:56:36 PM] TIM: House*
3 posts
From TIM
[10:56:07 PM] TIM: Plz make a post on the site that our internet went out
[10:56:18 PM] TIM: I'm using my phone, lol
[10:56:30 PM] TIM: The chat runs on a server at my hkuse
[10:56:36 PM] TIM: House*
internet outage, ouch. tell him its all cool.
how about we use this thread as chat until it goes back up?
|
|
There's a tinychat link in the content area that you could use.
The links is right there too.
Droid with unlimited data plan baby!
Anyway, I have to get some sleep. Sorry for killing the chat guys. We were watching some American Dad, then BAM, no cable at all. :(
UPDATE!
Charter Customer Representative [Venus]: I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. There is currently a cable network related concern affecting your area. Currently, we do not have an estimated time of repair, however our technicians are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience while we work to resolve this concern.
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez