Kong Hack Injector not showing in NG [RESOLVED]
well just that, it doesnt seem to appear in newground (at least for me)
Kong Hack Injector not showing in NG [RESOLVED] Posted on: 08/11/2013 12:22am
Quote Post
Troubadour´s dog

Is just that, i have tried differents game in newground, and the KHI section doesnt appear, i tried with armorgames, kongregate and mochigames, and it works just fine, so im missing something? or am i doing something wrong xD?

Just in case, no, i havent messed with the KHI code, im not that smart (sadly)

RE: Kong Hack Injector not showing in NG Posted on: 08/11/2013 12:35am
Quote Post
disgruntled old man

It's not just you.

When you find problems with the site or the script, make sure you scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the "Amazing New Bug Tracker" link and put it in there so it can be tracked. Also, with things like that, include what browser and version you're using.

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
RE: Kong Hack Injector not showing in NG Posted on: 08/11/2013 12:40am
Quote Post
Troubadour´s dog

I will do it immediately then, is just that i thought it was a problem from my side, since everyother page i tried was working fine.

RE: Kong Hack Injector not showing in NG Posted on: 08/11/2013 2:32am
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack
Ragnotok Posted on: 08/10/2013 8:22pm

Just in case, no, i havent messed with the KHI code, im not that smart (sadly)

well theres not much code in the injector. you could probably fix it if you knew how. the main script on the other hand is lengthy and complicated. since the problem was the injector, it should be an easy fix for whoever fixes it (probably tim or kadat)

RE: Kong Hack Injector not showing in NG Posted on: 08/11/2013 3:29am
Quote Post
disgruntled old man

Temporary fix until an update comes out...

Change the following lines:

//line 57  const NEWG_TITLE_LOCATION = "og:title";    //line 58  const NEWG_TITLE_IDENTIFIER = "property";    //line 60  const NEWG_ADD_AFTER_ELEMENT_A = "embed_podbot";  //id  

kadats note to gates. see how much easier this is? the constants are there for a reason

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
RE: Kong Hack Injector not showing in NG Posted on: 08/11/2013 3:39am
Quote Post
Troubadour´s dog

thanks, it fix the problem just perfect