When the Raw Data is unavailable?
How to find AOBs when the raw data option is unavailable in a decompiler.
When the Raw Data is unavailable? Posted on: 09/29/2013 6:28am
Quote Post
Really diggin' the site. Diggin' changing memory. I only have a few aob's under my belt, but they're legit insofar as I know. I like the scouring and demystifying that comes with digging through a SWF file.

That being said, what does one do when one opens a file in one's decompiler of choice and the raw data is unavailable? You know, when the buttons are grayed out and unselectable? I searched Google and the forums here and read every thread containing "aob", but the links in every single one were all dead and the overwhelming majority of the posts dealt with the more entry-level stuff.

So, two parts:

(1) Does anyone have an AS3 opcode cheat sheet? Googled and found none, but I saw it/them mentioned in a thread on here, so surely SOMEone on here has to have one.

(2) How does one circumvent this protection in a more holistic way? Is there a tool that can be used to "unlock" the file before loading it in a decompiler, or does this just come down to patient excavation of root variables?

Thanks in advance
RE: When the Raw Data is unavailable? Posted on: 09/29/2013 8:12am
Quote Post
alt for gates
On the navbar go to Content -> AS3 Bytecodes, it'll take you here: http://konghack.com/c/1/as3_bytecodes.php. I think you'll find what you're looking for.

What game are you trying to look at? Have you tried opening it with Yogda? That's usually what I use when I run into issues with SoThink.

I am gates

RE: When the Raw Data is unavailable? Posted on: 09/29/2013 8:28am
Quote Post
G4T3S Posted on: 09/29/2013 4:12am
On the navbar go to Content -> AS3 Bytecodes, it'll take you here: http://konghack.com/c/1/as3_bytecodes.php. I think you'll find what you're looking for.

What game are you trying to look at? Have you tried opening it with Yogda? That's usually what I use when I run into issues with SoThink.

Damn, can't believe I missed the bytecodes. I looked at them earlier I must not have read them carefully enough because it didn't register what they were. Yeah, those are what I was looking for.

I have not tried Yogda before, but from the look of it it's probably what I need, whether I recognize it yet or not. Looks like I have some homework for tomorrow.

The most recent game I ran into this hiccup with was Get Off My Lawn on Kong. Just beat it (go figure) so I don't particularly need the AOBs, but I still have the SWF on my desktop so I'll fiddle with that tomorrow. Thanks, though. That looks to be what I've been missing.

RE: When the Raw Data is unavailable? Posted on: 09/29/2013 8:35am
Quote Post
disgruntled old man
No problem. It seems to be loading just fine for me.

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
RE: When the Raw Data is unavailable? Posted on: 09/29/2013 8:57pm
Quote Post
gates Posted on: 09/29/2013 4:35am
No problem. It seems to be loading just fine for me.

Man, this is not my day. I typically use Trillix, but sure enough I just opened the flash in SoThink and the aobs come up just fine. 9_9 Maybe I'm just going bananas. Thanks, everyone.