Skip to content
Locked

KongHack 101

A few things about the site

159 posts

RE: KongHack 101

Posted Jul 22, 2014 3:22 pm
G4T3S Posted on: 09/29/2013 4:26am
    • Once your account hits -100 points, it will be "point dropped" and deactivated. A redemption email will be sent out so you can get your account back. With that being said, if you've signed up with a temporary email, change it to a legitimate one or you'll never get this email. Contribute to the site and you won't ever have to worry about this.


What should I do if my redemption link expired? This is a newly created account. Just in case if the creation of multiple account is forbidden (though I didn't find one says so), I don't have any other way to ask this question other than making a clone, so sorry in advance.

Anyway, I was so busy that I can't keep playing games on kongregate, and thus stop using konghack to mess around. But things getting better and I can spend sometime on kongregate again now.

RE: KongHack 101

Posted Jul 22, 2014 5:11 pm

You should ask for a sponsor before your account gets point dropped. Here or here

RE: KongHack 101

Posted Jul 25, 2014 5:02 am
Monochimp Posted on: 07/24/2014 7:05pm

Userscripts site has been taken down. There is a mirror though http://userscripts-mirror.org/



I just updated the link in the 101. I was wondering why people keep bringing up userscripts...

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!

RE: KongHack 101

Posted Aug 7, 2014 7:24 pm

Heh nice post got to know some features here like the shop or the lottery need to try them =) 

RE: KongHack 101

Posted Aug 19, 2014 9:02 pm

i'll try and keep out of trouble thanks for the outline

RE: KongHack 101

Posted Sep 11, 2014 5:40 am

Thanks for having such a detailed guide on the usage of KongHack.

RE: KongHack 101

Posted Sep 23, 2014 12:25 am

Thanks guys! I just love the hacks here :D
 

RE: KongHack 101

Posted Sep 29, 2014 12:46 pm

Awesome, an all inclusive front to back post. Very nice!

RE: KongHack 101

Posted Oct 7, 2014 7:52 pm

I will keep in mind my points
This is my redeption

RE: KongHack 101

Posted Oct 18, 2014 2:17 am

Didn't even notice the point sytem until I saw this thread. I have several .sol missing from here so I'll add them soon to remedy my low points.

RE: KongHack 101

Posted Oct 22, 2014 6:22 am

i am glad i found this surviving tool!

RE: KongHack 101

Posted Oct 26, 2014 12:27 pm

I guess this is very informative, now that I know how to survive in this forum. Thank you!

RE: KongHack 101

Posted Oct 30, 2014 3:45 pm

Hey all I am new to the site but I am not new to CE and other ways of flash hacking so I am here to learn and contribute as well (after I read the rules lol) hope to help out soon on various games  happy hacking!

RE: KongHack 101

Posted Oct 31, 2014 12:46 am
jwhitt187 Posted on: 10/30/2014 11:45am

Hey all I am new to the site but I am not new to CE and other ways of flash hacking so I am here to learn and contribute as well (after I read the rules lol) hope to help out soon on various games  happy hacking!



Well, the CE's the easiest part, ignoring pointers and such. The biggest challenge, based on the experiences of both myself and others, is (a) learning how to read flash code, if that's not something you're familiar with, and (b) thinking a bit abstractly in regards to creating/enabling a hack. For any non-simple game, there are usually a handful of different ways one can bring about a certain hack outcome (e.g. invincibility), and it took me a small while to become familiar with that way of thinking. As with most anything, repition breeds familiarity.

But yeah. Good luck. And if you have any questions or get stuck, feel free to ask.

This topic is locked.