KongHack 101
A few things about the site
RE: KongHack 101 Posted on: 11/19/2014 6:17am
Quote Post

Wow, I didn't know about the points thing, but I will do my best to contribute. Once I can mark a hack as "working" or "not working" I will be able to offer much more. I see a lot of hacks that have more "not working" than "working" and it works, but right now I am helpless to add a "working" point to help people know if it works or not.

RE: KongHack 101 Posted on: 11/22/2014 6:49pm
Quote Post

I am with you asaachart, I am a bit of a lurker and tend to only comment when I feel it will be a great contribution. The post count is an understandable requirement to vote, but voting is where I would really be of most use. 

I think that the downvotes could be due to someone not using the trainer propperly

RE: KongHack 101 Posted on: 11/27/2014 7:19am
Quote Post

Well, this is quite a conondrum you guys have. I say, it's not too shabby to get a pair of little horns to spike the games a bit. :3

RE: KongHack 101 Posted on: 12/01/2014 2:37pm
Quote Post

Now i know why my points kept on dropping. but nice, makes member stay active.

RE: KongHack 101 Posted on: 12/14/2014 12:53am
Quote Post

is there an easy way to update the user script using tamper monkey?

RE: KongHack 101 Posted on: 12/14/2014 1:17am
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.

afaik, it should autoupdate in tampermonkey

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: KongHack 101 Posted on: 12/14/2014 1:56am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

Yeah, I think tamper monkey will auto-update.  In the event it doesn't, just hit the blue button on the front page of the site.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: KongHack 101 Posted on: 12/14/2014 6:48am
Quote Post

Dear KongHack Admin,

4 months ago, i have registered and become member of forums. I so sorry because I don't know the Rules of Forums: " need to post in forums for improvment and feedback"
And now, My account was classified as Spam and i can't register again because My IP address was block. (Please see the attckment for your information)
Please unlock for my IP address! (My IP is: redacted)
Thank for your help.

Fan of Konghack
Ho Chi Minh city, 14/12/2014

RE: KongHack 101 Posted on: 12/14/2014 1:46pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
ADR Info
henbap03 Posted on: 12/14/2014 1:48am

Dear KongHack Admin,

4 months ago, i have registered and become member of forums. I so sorry because I don't know the Rules of Forums: " need to post in forums for improvment and feedback"
And now, My account was classified as Spam and i can't register again because My IP address was block. (Please see the attckment for your information)
Please unlock for my IP address! (My IP is: redacted)
Thank for your help.

Fan of Konghack
Ho Chi Minh city, 14/12/2014

So you sent that to me as a PM, AND made a post?  For starters, if you're logged in, your IP isn't blocked.  If your IP is flagged as spam, there's nothing we can do about it.  The bulk of our Spam Prevention is handled by multiple 3rd party services.  Notice that we don't have bots that get in and wreak havoc?  That's because we have some of the best, if not the best, anti-bot and anti-spam a forum system has ever had.

Why would you want to register multiple accounts?  That's against the ToS, soooo, where do we go from here?

RE: KongHack 101 Posted on: 12/16/2014 12:55pm
Quote Post

thanks

RE: KongHack 101 Posted on: 12/17/2014 3:21am
Quote Post

yes

RE: KongHack 101 Posted on: 12/24/2014 6:54pm
Quote Post

Nice

RE: KongHack 101 Posted on: 12/25/2014 2:44am
Quote Post

Ok, Thank for this!

RE: KongHack 101 Posted on: 12/28/2014 3:48am
Quote Post

Thank you very much. I have played game without money spending after I used your tool. My old konghack account was blocked becaues of the low point, and I haven't recieved any email (inbox and spam box) to unblock. I hope the rule will change better on the future.

RE: KongHack 101 Posted on: 12/28/2014 4:05am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
ADR Info
tyteo123 Posted on: 12/27/2014 10:48pm

Thank you very much. I have played game without money spending after I used your tool. My old konghack account was blocked becaues of the low point, and I haven't recieved any email (inbox and spam box) to unblock. I hope the rule will change better on the future.

Try again using some better English skills.  I have no idea WTF you're really getting at there...

UPDATE:
That mother fucker had a dozen accounts, half of which were still active, all with 0 posts.  That's against the TOS, so banhammer to them all!