How to convert pushdouble in hex?
How to convert pushdouble in hex? Posted on: 10/09/2013 6:28am
Quote Post
Aobscan(_pos,24 45)
Please bestow me your knowledge on how to convert double to hex.
Thanks.

RE: How to convert pushdouble in hex? Posted on: 10/09/2013 8:14am
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat
I didn't read it properly the first time and wasted time looking for your answer, by the way PUSHdouble pushes a double from the cpool costant so there is no direct conversion to hex. You can either do two things, the easy solution: looking in the swf for other pushdoubles and use one already known; the tricky solution: use a script to get all the data from the double cpool.
v1.1: For doubles, in AVM2 I think you will need to use the constant pool and the pushdouble (2f) instruction, and in AVM0, there's a more flexible "_push" (96) statement that allows to push IEEE 754 floating point numbers without using the constant pool
v1.2:you can use this link for converstions between decimal floating point and IEEE 754 representations: http://babbage.cs.qc.cuny.edu/IEEE-754/Decimal.html

RE: How to convert pushdouble in hex? Posted on: 10/09/2013 10:42am
Quote Post
disgruntled old man
Try reading through this thread, hopefully it'll clear some things up for you. http://konghack.com/view_topic.php?t=2652&page=1

For easy number conversions (and AoB extraction), you should download kolonelkadat's Raw Data AoB Extractor. Then go to Tools > CE 4 Byte Tool. Type a number into the "4 byte" text box and all of the conversions will be done for you.

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
RE: How to convert pushdouble in hex? Posted on: 10/10/2013 7:07am
Quote Post
Aobscan(_pos,24 45)
Yes, I was referring to the constant pool for AVM2.
Thanks for the tool and links, I will read them.