The Typing of the Dead: Overkill
The Typing of the Dead: Overkill Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (PC version)
Welcome to our The Typing of The Dead: Overkill cheats page.
Here you will find The Typing of The Dead: Overkill trainer hacks, general hacks, cheat codes, reviews, and achievements.
If you want to up your game it is important that you get the right resources.
Go ahead and look into the The Typing of The Dead: Overkill and other hints that are posted.
Hacks & Cheats
Below is our list of available Hacks & Cheats for The Typing of The Dead: Overkill
Hack Author Votes Date
Trainer no combo reset when hit by zombie 2 11/01/2014
Trainer no combo reset assault rifle miss 2 11/01/2014
Trainer combo doesnt decrease, single shot 0 11/01/2014
health wont decrease -1 11/01/2014
ammo doesnt decrease -1 11/01/2014

SOL Files / Save Games
We currently don't have any The Typing of The Dead: Overkill for PC. If you know of any, please SUBMIT them or check back at a later date for more cheats to be added.

Forum Topics
Topic Last Poster Date
The Typing of the Dead: Overkill 11/01/2014
The Typing of the Dead: Overkill Posted on: 10/31/2013 5:40pm
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.

The Typing of the Dead: Overkill Cheats, Codes, and Secrets for PC.

player health is 4b*1. Full health value is 10.

There will be two results, just freeze them for immortality.
ETA:
it looks like the top result is the one you want to freeze, I think the bottom one is something to do with the health graphic and not the actual value oy your health. 

These cheats work for both The Typing of the Dead: Overkill and The House of the Dead: Overkill.

Here is a cheat table for Cheat Engine. It will give you infinite health, infinite ammo and no combo loss whon hit
http://konghack.com/filemanager/get/5ySk7qx1640x53df6901cb7b7

ETA:: 12/28/2013 mm/dd/yyyy 
the new cheat table has infinite health, infinite ammo, and no combo loss

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: The Typing of the Dead: Overkill Posted on: 10/31/2013 6:15pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
Nice!

I got the game so I could teach my son to type. :P

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: The Typing of the Dead: Overkill Posted on: 11/16/2013 11:02am
Quote Post

bump. I have added a cheat table. Anyone care to test it for me? It seems to work, but I wanna be sure.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: The Typing of the Dead: Overkill Posted on: 12/23/2013 1:01pm
Quote Post

Can someone please do a "never lose combo" option (when hit or missed shot)?? Or a instant 100 combo? The challenges on Directors cut mode are ABSURD

RE: The Typing of the Dead: Overkill Posted on: 12/28/2013 8:10am
Quote Post

sorry its taken so long. holidays.....
I feel that this fulfills your request

here is the cheat table
http://konghack.com/filemanager/get/5ySk7qx1640x53df6901cb7b7

RE: The Typing of the Dead: Overkill Posted on: 12/29/2013 10:05pm
Quote Post

Awesome thanks, shall try it out tonight.  I know it's not the board for it, but since you are good at this, can you do a "freeze trial timers" for Castlevania LoS?

RE: The Typing of the Dead: Overkill Posted on: 12/30/2013 1:00am
Quote Post

no probably not. for one thing, I don't own that game. secondarily I'm not particularly good at this kind of stuff. sorry.

RE: The Typing of the Dead: Overkill Posted on: 04/23/2014 7:50am
Quote Post

Hi. Sorry to necro this but the table's not working for me. Probably outdated? Anyways I got god mode (health won't go down) using the following addresses and freezing value at 10:

12A6F2DC
12BB79E0

RE: The Typing of the Dead: Overkill Posted on: 05/01/2014 3:43am
Quote Post

Does'nt work for me eather.. outdated :/ ?

RE: The Typing of the Dead: Overkill Posted on: 11/01/2014 2:07pm
Quote Post

ive finally gotten around to updating the cheat codes for this game. try them on.