Chat is back online!
Fucking 1st world problems
RE: Chat is back online! Posted on: 12/11/2013 5:13am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

It's the same info as last time.  Nothing's changed.

It seems that Psi is having some issues re-connecting.  I'm placing my bet on cached DNS.  Give it a day and we'll see how it goes.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Chat is back online! Posted on: 12/12/2013 5:20pm
Quote Post
disgruntled old man

Has anyone been able to connect to the chat via client or here? I'm still not able to connect. I've even tried deleteing the account from Psi and putting everything back in.

Edit: I'm able to connect via candy. Thanks to zen for reminding me about firefox blocking mixed content...

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
RE: Chat is back online! Posted on: 12/12/2013 5:24pm
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack

can connect from candy (web) but Psi is being a cunt. i flushed my dns with ipconfig and that didnt help anything

RE: Chat is back online! Posted on: 12/12/2013 10:49pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
ADR Info

Has anyone tried any other client aside from psi since the switch?

RE: Chat is back online! Posted on: 12/13/2013 3:55am
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.

I tried to log my bot in. 

Error: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it. 75.1xx.xx5.xxx:5222  

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Chat is back online! Posted on: 12/13/2013 2:10pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
ADR Info

WTF.  It's like a never ending string of problems. 5222 should be open and forwarded.  :(

I guess I'll smash it with a brick tonight and see if that doesn't get it working. :)

RE: Chat is back online! Posted on: 12/13/2013 3:39pm
Quote Post
disgruntled old man
The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 12/12/2013 5:49pm

Has anyone tried any other client aside from psi since the switch?

I tried pidgin earlier, check #op for the wireshark screenshot. Each request is getting shut down.

The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 12/13/2013 9:10am

I guess I'll smash it with a brick tonight and see if that doesn't get it working. :)

That should do it.

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
RE: Chat is back online! Posted on: 12/14/2013 12:22am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
ADR Info

It was forwarded to the wrong server.  We should be good now. :)