Copying/Exporting Flash content
[Help]
Copying/Exporting Flash content Posted on: 12/15/2013 4:51am
Quote Post
Isolated

Does anyone knows how to copy, export flash content in animated .APNG format  from a game? 

EX :- Marvel Avengers Alliance - Exporting aany animated character and save it as APNG or any other known format

Would really appreciate if anyone helps. Thanks in advance!

"If the world hasn't ended already, I'll pitch in to keep it spinning a little longer."

RE: Copying/Exporting Flash content Posted on: 12/15/2013 5:05am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

1) Why in the fuck would you really want to use APNG?  Next to nothing will handle those.

2) Have you tried SoThink?

3) If all you want is to make an animation, why not use a screen recorder, dump the video out, and import it into something and generate a gif from it?

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Copying/Exporting Flash content Posted on: 12/16/2013 8:53am
Quote Post
Isolated
The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 12/15/2013 12:05am

1) Why in the fuck would you really want to use APNG?  Next to nothing will handle those.

3) If all you want is to make an animation, why not use a screen recorder, dump the video out, and import it into something and generate a gif from it?

Well just because i intend to edit it , add some more via photoshop and i thnk apng is an optimized format for web?

What's SoThink? Is it a software?

Yes well you got it right , i wanna make an animation add some more make a nameplate of 540*120 size . Would you recommend any software for doing such thing? Thank you.

"If the world hasn't ended already, I'll pitch in to keep it spinning a little longer."

RE: Copying/Exporting Flash content Posted on: 12/16/2013 11:15am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
ADR Info
adnan Posted on: 12/16/2013 3:53am
The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 12/15/2013 12:05am

Well just because i intend to edit it , add some more via photoshop and i thnk apng is an optimized format for web?

What's SoThink? Is it a software?

Yes well you got it right , i wanna make an animation add some more make a nameplate of 540*120 size . Would you recommend any software for doing such thing? Thank you.

http://caniuse.com/apng
Only FireFox will support it.  Optimized format for web, lol.

RE: Copying/Exporting Flash content Posted on: 12/17/2013 12:29pm
Quote Post
Isolated

Oh well in that case i will stick with .gif format i suppose lol. 

And thanks for the SoThink software recommendation. I will try that out now.

But How do i get the content from web? :\ Is there any software or plugin for that in web ?

RE: Copying/Exporting Flash content Posted on: 12/17/2013 1:20pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
ADR Info
adnan Posted on: 12/17/2013 7:29am

Oh well in that case i will stick with .gif format i suppose lol. 

And thanks for the SoThink software recommendation. I will try that out now.

But How do i get the content from web? :\ Is there any software or plugin for that in web ?

You've broken my brain with your level of asshattery.  Sadly, you edited your post to add that line.  Why?

RE: Copying/Exporting Flash content Posted on: 12/17/2013 2:52pm
Quote Post
Grammar Führer

I think he wanted to say "how do I dump the flash from the net" instead of how to get content from the net...

We have a program created by Kadat called "Memory Dump"... you could use the Search function to find that one, or do you want me to make a link for you?

No number of hacks, good or bad, can replace Common Sense.
If you don't know how to use a hack, don't complain about them. Ask first, then complain.
In case you'd like me to update one of my hacks, please PM me, I'll bother updating them...
We don't bitetoo much.
In case you're lost, make sure you check both "101" and the "Konghack Wiki".

RE: Copying/Exporting Flash content Posted on: 12/18/2013 6:12am
Quote Post
Isolated

Well either way works for me but to get the best outta it, wouldn't it be dumping the swf directly to maintain the quality ? 

I have triend the above ignorant mass mentioned , it worked for me but it seems to loose its quality when i convert it to gif thats the problem. 

I would love to try that program you mentioned. Please do link me and let me know how to dump an animation . Right now i need to apply this on marven in order to get some specific heroe's animation swf. 

RE: Copying/Exporting Flash content Posted on: 12/18/2013 11:53am
Quote Post
disgruntled old man

Go to the main page, click "Resources", then look for "list of useful programs". It's the first program listed under "Flash Stuff". Explore the site, man. Read shit and learn. We have a lot of helpful information here. We also don't mind helping out but you have to show a little bit of effort...

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
RE: Copying/Exporting Flash content Posted on: 12/18/2013 2:07pm
Quote Post
Isolated

Thanks bro, i downloaded swf memory dumper and when i scanned the process of the target, it showed me many files. What do i do now? Is there any way i can view or should i download all of them ? 

RE: Copying/Exporting Flash content Posted on: 12/18/2013 3:48pm
Quote Post
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The file you want is normally the biggest size, a few mb. Normally noted by an asterisk *

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

RE: Copying/Exporting Flash content Posted on: 12/19/2013 6:33am
Quote Post
Isolated

Thank you , found the one with the asterisk mark and saved it . How do i view it or convert it to GIF animation? 

RE: Copying/Exporting Flash content Posted on: 12/19/2013 12:36pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
ADR Info

Holy shit son.  Use Google.  Do you want to know how to wipe your own ass too?

RE: Copying/Exporting Flash content Posted on: 12/20/2013 3:10am
Quote Post
Isolated

I have indeed. Downloaded some flash player/viewer but none of them worked. Some of them didn't even load up but thanks anyway. I will just stick with the screen recorder thingy.