Highlight > Right Click > Google Translate
Firefox addon
Highlight > Right Click > Google Translate Posted on: 12/17/2013 3:57pm
Quote Post
disgruntled old man

I was looking for a simple "highlight, right click, translate" addon for Firefox and I found this one. Only problem was that it only translated from English to Spanish. I modified the addon so that it auto detects the language and translates to English. The voice translation only works for English text, but if you change the "en" in the url to whatever language the text is, it should work. Download it, don't, I don't care, just thought I'd share it.

You can download it here. Extract the xpi and drop it into Firefox to install. (.xpi is not an approved extension 'round these parts.) After that, highlight some text, right click, and translate. All credit to the original author, blah, blah, blah. I just changed a few characters...

Attached Files
Filename Filesize Downloads
google_translate.zip 157.46 KB 589

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
RE: Highlight > Right Click > Google Translate Posted on: 12/17/2013 4:07pm
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack

pretty useful if you go to a site that isnt in english for whatever reason.