Skip to content

How to make Array of Byte Hacks

I thought this subject needed to be retouched

49 posts

RE: How to make Array of Byte Hacks

Posted Dec 2, 2015 1:47 pm

Thanks for the info, very usefull.

Too bad the video on youtube is down for some reason.

I have found this video about making AOB's with compiler.

RE: How to make Array of Byte Hacks

Posted Dec 2, 2015 1:59 pm

Here's a video for aob hacking with cheat engine that I found extremely useful. Made by EHoK



Because of this video, I was able to make aob hacks. It might be a little difficult to follow because of the zoom but it was worth watching. 

RE: How to make Array of Byte Hacks

Posted Jun 3, 2016 3:39 am

I have been having a problem when ever I make a hack but this helps alot. I think it is just my computer but sometimes Cheat engine will not change the AOB.

RE: How to make Array of Byte Hacks

Posted Jun 3, 2016 5:08 am
alfred Brennan Posted on: 06/02/2016 11:39pm

I have been having a problem when ever I make a hack but this helps alot. I think it is just my computer but sometimes Cheat engine will not change the AOB.



  There's other ways  to make Array Of Byte Hacks if you do not get this one :P

RE: How to make Array of Byte Hacks

Posted Jun 4, 2016 12:59 am

did help me with updating an outdated aob hack for a game I really like right now. and as an absolute beginner at it the avm2instructions were even more important. so thanks a lot

RE: How to make Array of Byte Hacks

Posted Jun 4, 2016 2:07 am
RavenD Posted on: 06/03/2016 8:59pm

did help me with updating an outdated aob hack for a game I really like right now. and as an absolute beginner at it the avm2instructions were even more important. so thanks a lot



I revel in my anonymity. But when I'm at a specific event and gamers are there, they'll recognise me.

RE: How to make Array of Byte Hacks

Posted Jun 18, 2016 1:46 am

Which opcodes are used in javascript? (HTML5? WebGL?)
How to translate AOB hack from .net (unityWebPlayer) to js (unityWbGL)?

RE: How to make Array of Byte Hacks

Posted Jun 20, 2016 10:08 am

it's a bit more complicated then I am able to put it to words. The down to earth answer is that there isn't any direct relation between them. Pretty much every browser use one of the major javascript engines and those tend to change often and a lot over time. If by digging deeper you find promising research material drop me the link but nonetheless the right approach to webgl ports is to tell google to go fuck himself. 

Here is our open source chrome dishwasher. Since we banned all the stoves cause they are dangerous you can use the dishwasher to cook your salmon.

RE: How to make Array of Byte Hacks

Posted Jan 11, 2017 2:39 pm

I have been trying to find a tutorial on how to do this for so long. Thanks for going so in depth. I am so sick of having to wait for others to find hacks for some of the games I am playing.