[Closed] Reporting False Downvotes?
Reporting False Downvotes? Posted on: 01/05/2014 4:05am
Quote Post

If a hack has received multiple downvotes, despite it being tested (and proven still working) after receiving the downvotes, where is that reported? :|

Re: Ernesto - A Quick RPG
http://konghack.com/games/game_view.php?game_id=87626855

RE: Reporting False Downvotes? Posted on: 01/05/2014 4:55am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

Normally I just outright ban people that false down-vote hacks.

Then again, out of the 2 people that downvoted your hack, one upvoted the other, and the other person is this guy: http://konghack.com/member_profile.php?m=2489

and he has a ton of contributed stuff...

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Reporting False Downvotes? Posted on: 01/05/2014 6:24am
Quote Post
The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 01/04/2014 11:55pm

Then again, out of the 2 people that downvoted your hack, one upvoted the other, and the other person is this guy: http://konghack.com/member_profile.php?m=2489

I'm always willing to give people the benefit of a doubt. I just don't understand why people don't send a PM in a similar fashion to a bug report: "Hey, I tried your hack for X and it didn't work. What's up?"

Especially in light of the fact that he obviously thinks I'm capable of digging up AOBs... :| But, hell, what do I know?

RE: Reporting False Downvotes? Posted on: 01/27/2014 8:45pm
Quote Post
FinalStrife7 Posted on: 01/05/2014 7:24am
The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 01/04/2014 11:55pm

I'm always willing to give people the benefit of a doubt. I just don't understand why people don't send a PM in a similar fashion to a bug report: "Hey, I tried your hack for X and it didn't work. What's up?"

Especially in light of the fact that he obviously thinks I'm capable of digging up AOBs... :| But, hell, what do I know?

Dunno what's dumber, that or my case;

A guy called North just submitted a hack, it's simply "Money is 4bytes". Yet I uploaded that 1 year ago. Then he downvotes me.

It's one of my old hacks, you know? One entry with more than just one AoB. I only found two AoBs wrong, those two about badges, I removed them now.

Send that guy a PM, let's see if he's another one of those (arrogant) dumbasses or a reasonable person.

Hating the Soviet Union since 1924.
RE: Reporting False Downvotes? Posted on: 01/27/2014 9:20pm
Quote Post
Stalin15 Posted on: 01/27/2014 3:45pm
Send that guy a PM, let's see if he's another one of those (arrogant) dumbasses or a reasonable person.

10 points says... the former. :B

RE: Reporting False Downvotes? Posted on: 01/27/2014 10:14pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
ADR Info

I'll give him 24hrs to reply.  Let me know if he does, otherwise he's getting the banhammer.

RE: Reporting False Downvotes? Posted on: 01/28/2014 12:15am
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack

Welcome to the Grand Opening of our tour: "Don't be a Dumbfuck or Get Banned!"

if you'll look above you will see evidence of a person being both stupid and unreasonable. We usually call these people dumbasses. in their natural habitat you can see them drooling on themselves and smearing feces onto eachother. lets continue with the tour shall we?

if you would now direct your attention to this topic you will see the same attribute of stupidity being shown. Clearly this person would fall under the category of dumbass. Now what we do when we find a wild dumbass, is we take our banhatchet and swiftly cleave it into the back of their skull to end their misery. In a few rare cases, the hatchet doesn't kill the dumbass, but rather gives it severe brain damage and renders it very difficult for them to do anything.
If you look at this picture you can see the BanHatchet being warmed up for the swing!
if you would like to view the picture but cannot download it, you may also look below for your convenience.

This concludes the tour for today, i hope you all enjoyed it and remember to have a nice day!

picture here!
tadaa

RE: Reporting False Downvotes? Posted on: 01/29/2014 5:23am
Quote Post
thenewcomer Posted on: 01/27/2014 7:15pm

Welcome to the Grand Opening of our tour: "Don't be a Dumbfuck or Get Banned!"

if you'll look above you will see evidence of a person being both stupid and unreasonable. We usually call these people dumbasses. in their natural habitat you can see them drooling on themselves and smearing feces onto eachother. lets continue with the tour shall we?

if you would now direct your attention to this topic you will see the same attribute of stupidity being shown. Clearly this person would fall under the category of dumbass. Now what we do when we find a wild dumbass, is we take our banhatchet and swiftly cleave it into the back of their skull to end their misery. In a few rare cases, the hatchet doesn't kill the dumbass, but rather gives it severe brain damage and renders it very difficult for them to do anything.
If you look at this picture you can see the BanHatchet being warmed up for the swing!
if you would like to view the picture but cannot download it, you may also look below for your convenience.

This concludes the tour for today, i hope you all enjoyed it and remember to have a nice day!

picture here!
tadaa

Can you point me to the gift shop? :B

RE: Reporting False Downvotes? Posted on: 01/29/2014 7:36am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
ADR Info

We now have a new level of ban!  It's called the Troll Ban. ;)

RE: Reporting False Downvotes? Posted on: 01/29/2014 8:40am
Quote Post
protected !

troll ban ftw!

i remember the time before the "5 post to vote rule" was introduced.

it was a pain, daily 2-3 false downvotes, always these 0-poster who can't use CE ;)

RE: Reporting False Downvotes? Posted on: 01/31/2014 3:44am
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack

updated the ban to troll level ;)

RE: Reporting False Downvotes? Posted on: 01/31/2014 2:10pm
Quote Post
The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 01/27/2014 11:14pm

I'll give him 24hrs to reply.  Let me know if he does, otherwise he's getting the banhammer.

More than 24hrs have passed, the guy didn't give me any PM, or at least I didn't get any notification of getting a PM.

Guess it doesn't matter anyway, you already banned that arrogant asshole, huh? Good job!

EDIT: Checked my "Sent Email", apparently there's a tab that says "Unread", what an asshole!

Hating the Soviet Union since 1924.