As a KongHackKrack addict myself, I'd feel neglectful if I didn't say something. Simply put, I read pages 1,2,4, and agree with around 84% of what's said. I've never really been one to go along with a crowd. That said, there will be a few con's as proposed, for having a much broader user base by directing exponential attention to the site.
Forums flooded with trolls, and incontinence to be the least of worries. However I really can't bash the idea of trying to further express the major growth seen here by incorporating a new name, although, I have become partial to Konghack. HackAsylum seems like a far cry from the worst potential outcome. I have really yet to see in this topic many of the major contributors actually put forth actual descriptions of what all the site has become. It's a forum, hang-out, database, linkage, resource, as well as source of reviews, cheats, hacks, camaraderie, learning, resources.
Whether you call it a hack (modification) or cheat (anything giving an advantage) imho, is up to the individual and usage thereof. However, I am totally going to start a new business called "The Lumber Asylum" Our slogan will be "We got crazy wood" probably steal a screenshot from Idiocracy where they've got the two buildings tied together for a poster.
But back to serious business, I would have listed a bunch of words to use in conjunction with cheat/hack, but many are synonymous with eyerolling, such as: Mint, Shack, House, Site, Nirvana, Heaven, D-lux, Boon, Supply, Resource, Aid, Asset, Utility, Subsidy, Facility, Corporation, Garage, World, Max, Premium, Source, Center, Best, Hacked, HackThis, Addict, etc.
Many of which are quite popular. The whole trying to suggest a name that more accurately describes this illustrious and diverse group of crazy people, and their works.. First requires somehow summing up the whole she-bang, after-which you'd consider modifying a name to suit. I am partial to calling anything here more along the lines of Hack over Cheat. Although I'm still working on figuring out how aob's and such work, crashing lots of stuff..
Linking would definitely be one way to go, as well as throwing in popular verbatim words to catch search filters. Like Easy, Best, Wiki, "how to hack/cheat", and the like buried somewhere in/on the main page. (I don't think anyone's fixed that loophole yet)... Linking probably wouldn't be too hard, go to yahoo answers and post short answers to nubs with the link, and all those horrible "how to" 's that don't really explain anything. Also, in parting, I'd be fine if you kept the current name as a.. uh.. unno, a testament to more humble beginnings? lol. CreamyHacks.hackables