[Request] New Data Mine Opportunity!
Just set one up. It's ready when you are.
RE: New Data Mine Opportunity! Posted on: 02/06/2014 12:31am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

4 and a half hours left and we're not even 60%.  Guess peeps don't want that double bonus.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: New Data Mine Opportunity! Posted on: 02/06/2014 12:44am
Quote Post

I did a dozen of them or so I think the other day, too bad progress isn't looking good. If only I had noticed this a bit earlier, I just stayed away from the thread at the beginning because I was worried I wouldn't "get it" and then when I read it, well it became obvious I did.

edit: edited my sentence cause I mixed two trains of thought into one and made no sense.

MOEKTAZO!
RE: New Data Mine Opportunity! Posted on: 02/06/2014 12:57am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
ADR Info

I thought it was fairly straight forward.  50 points for a minute or less of time.

Sadly we have to have multiple iterations to rule out the people that can't handle basic data entry.  If we didn't have that system in place, we'd have been done days ago.

RE: New Data Mine Opportunity! Posted on: 02/06/2014 1:28am
Quote Post
disgruntled old man
The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 02/05/2014 7:57pm

Sadly we have to have multiple iterations to rule out the people that can't handle basic data entry.  If we didn't have that system in place, we'd have been done days ago.

Data entry is a pretty basic job, just type what you see...The future's looking pretty grim...

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
RE: New Data Mine Opportunity! Posted on: 02/07/2014 12:29am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
ADR Info

Well, we fuck failed on this one.  Sorry everyone.

RE: New Data Mine Opportunity! Posted on: 02/07/2014 8:31pm
Quote Post

Aw, I was looking forward to doing a few more today. I work in data entry currently and it isn't too bad. Plus, 50 points. 

RE: New Data Mine Opportunity! Posted on: 02/07/2014 9:03pm
Quote Post
disgruntled old man
sh44dyiv Posted on: 02/07/2014 3:31pm

I work in data entry currently and it isn't too bad. Plus, 50 points. 

If another one comes up, I'll give you 1,000 of my own points if you're the #1 contributor ;)

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
RE: New Data Mine Opportunity! Posted on: 02/08/2014 12:15am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
ADR Info

Well, that's why there's a HUGE ASS COUNTDOWN on the data mine page.  I can't make things any more clear as to when stuff ends. :P

RE: New Data Mine Opportunity! Posted on: 02/11/2014 10:26pm
Quote Post

We failed? I mean I did like 3, but as I recall, 90% was done? Or maybe I just read it wrong. Well, damn.

@sh44dyiv I sent you 100 points just because. I earned some on the stock exchange, so who cares. Woo!

RE: New Data Mine Opportunity! Posted on: 02/12/2014 12:45am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
ADR Info

Yeah, we needed to complete 1915, and only completed ~1200.

RE: New Data Mine Opportunity! Posted on: 02/14/2014 8:09am
Quote Post
gates Posted on: 02/07/2014 1:03pm
sh44dyiv Posted on: 02/07/2014 3:31pm

I work in data entry currently and it isn't too bad. Plus, 50 points. 

If another one comes up, I'll give you 1,000 of my own points if you're the #1 contributor ;)

Lol, challenge accepted! 

.solPl0x Posted on: 02/11/2014 2:26pm

We failed? I mean I did like 3, but as I recall, 90% was done? Or maybe I just read it wrong. Well, damn.

@sh44dyiv I sent you 100 points just because. I earned some on the stock exchange, so who cares. Woo!

Wow, thanks! =) Happy valentines day!