Glean 2
Glean 2
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Mining Robot Science Fiction Space Upgrades

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Glean 2

Last Updated: 02/24/2014 10:03

Glean 2 - 45 pts. (new window)

Archaeological Artifact Acquisition

Complete 10 personal logs by collecting artifacts

Thrill of the Drill

Collect all 24 video logs and complete 25 objectives

Game Dscription
Traverse terrestrial aquatic and aerial alien planets. Mine and scrounge for resources while fending off the local wildlife. Research and craft upgrades to del...
Glean 2 Posted on: 02/24/2014 4:51am
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.

Glean 2 hacks and cheats. We have them by the axe load.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Glean 2 Posted on: 02/24/2014 5:05am
Quote Post

I've been using:
"Crafting/Researching adds items"
This one works, but I'll also point out, that if you upgrade part of your robot, the parts you used will also increase by one, so only make 1 of any piece, by the time you fully upgrade a tier you'll have like 6 of them. So yeah, don't keep building peices for upgrades, it's pointless.

"Unlimited Fuel/Oxygen"
I believe this one works just fine.

"Unlimited Health"
This doesn't seem to work at all. I know getting hit by monsters, electricity (or gasses or something from rocks), as well as drill overheating all causes it to go down.

"No Overheat"
this doesn't work properly, you lose health if you overuse your drill, that being said it doesn't actually tell you it's overheating, so it just gives you visually unlimited.

"Always Collect 10 resources"
It actually causes you to not be able to obtain much in the way of resources. It seems like you actually get more resources each time you grab them, however you lose a large chunk of inventory space, it keeps it at a single line, which is about 30 items.

"Super Dig Speed"
There needs to be a warning not to go sideways with this, it will throw you off the side of the map (happened to me in a aquatic level), to which you can't get back from. Other than that it atually works well.

RE: Glean 2 Posted on: 02/24/2014 10:03am
Quote Post
protected !

i have played tutorial only (v1.15) and all seemed to work. but will check later (game got updated v.1.30 )
so "unlimited health / no overheat" are not working according to your post. i wonder why nobody down-votes then.

the other aobs do what they should do and are working.  i can't say which aob is useful or not as i dont play this game. i thought faster dig speed, crafting adds items, x10 res, etc. could be useful.

edit: "unlimited health / no overheat"  didnt' work in v1.30. they are updated now.
edit2: added "mega storage" aob