Skip to content
[Request]

Decision:Medieval

[REQUEST] Money hack

This discussion is linked to Decision:Medieval. View game

16 posts

Decision:Medieval

Posted May 22, 2014 4:37 pm

So, what is the way to gain more money using cheat engine for this game? I can't seem to figure it out.

RE: Decision:Medieval

Posted May 22, 2014 5:16 pm

When you apply the "Buying adds money" AOB and purchase a skill from a master the amount will be added to your total instead of subtracted.
Or are you asking how to use the AOB?

RE: Decision:Medieval

Posted May 22, 2014 5:27 pm

No no, how to use it to add money, not using the Buying adds money option, Considering that option doesnt really work with everything. Like doesnt work when you upgrade the troops and such, and doesnt work when purchasing the weapon upgrades.

I mean like 4 byte*8, double*2, etc. etc.

RE: Decision:Medieval

Posted May 22, 2014 6:00 pm

Oh, I didn't really try looking. I used the "Buying adds money" to get all the stuff from the masters and "Weapons level up after 1 hit" to max all weapons. The building upgrades requires supplies not money. In my game after I had two mines I had more supplies then I knew what to do with so I didn't bother searching for the value. Sorry I can't be of more help.

RE: Decision:Medieval

Posted Jul 9, 2014 7:05 am

Money is "String" Value. I use SOL Editor, and find Money/Gold with "String" Value. If  you Found it change the Value to "BONT". it will give you 12k gold/money.

RE: Decision:Medieval

Posted Dec 12, 2014 8:31 pm

Hi, I tried inputing the various codes listed for Decision into Cheat Engine, but none of them seem to work. Is there a special trick?

RE: Decision:Medieval

Posted Dec 12, 2014 8:54 pm

all of the cheats are working. please ensure you have selected the correct process. you might also try our trainer.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Decision:Medieval

Posted Dec 12, 2014 10:03 pm

99.9% of the hacks on the site work. You need to

  1. select the correct process
  2. activate the hacks before you play the game but after the game loaded(rule of thumb)

RE: Decision:Medieval

Posted Dec 13, 2014 12:01 am
Zenwaichi Posted on: 12/12/2014 5:03pm

99.9% of the hacks on the site work. You need to

  1. select the correct process
  2. activate the hacks before you play the game but after the game loaded(rule of thumb)



I agree with this Zenwaichi the only reason a hack wont work here on the site is if its a scam or its been patched

RE: Decision:Medieval

Posted Mar 1, 2015 11:07 pm

Thanks @EHok for the hacks. I love all the Decision games. I was playing around with number trying ot get my kill higher but got this instead lol http://prntscr.com/6bk3ht

Nothing to see here, move along.

RE: Decision:Medieval

Posted Mar 5, 2015 9:58 am

i just finished this game. Thank for cheats! they'r all working

RE: Decision:Medieval

Posted Jun 23, 2015 8:46 pm

Does anyone know how to get the armorgames achievement for grabbing 10 trolls at the same time? I know it's not properly a hack but it's the only achievement I miss for this game and it's gettiing frustrating...
 

RE: Decision:Medieval

Posted Jul 3, 2015 8:50 pm
Zenwaichi Posted on: 12/12/2014 5:03pm

99.9% of the hacks on the site work. You need to

  1. select the correct process
  2. activate the hacks before you play the game but after the game loaded(rule of thumb)



I go by this rule.  This is very easy to get your hacks this way.