Creeper World 3: Abraxis
Creeper World 3: Abraxis Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, tricks, and tips (PC version)
Creeper World 3: Abraxis 1.0 / 10
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Defense RTS Science Fiction Strategy Unity

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Game Reviews
Title Member Timestamp Overall Score
Good Improvements 07/23/2014 1

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Creeper World 3: Abraxis

Creeper World 3: Abraxis Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, tricks, and tips (PC version)
Last Updated: 12/11/2014 00:14

Lia Off!

Complete all 12 missions

Creep What You Sow

Score 30,000 total points

Game Dscription
For billions of years empires rose to greatness. Each fell to the Creeper till none remained. Now all hope appears lost. Who will stand against the Creeper? T...
RE: Creeper World 3: Abraxis Posted on: 06/20/2014 4:18am
Quote Post

Great work, thanks for the hacks!

RE: Creeper World 3: Abraxis Posted on: 06/23/2014 11:18am
Quote Post

the full game is pretty fun, i got it after playing the flash version, much larger campaign and map modes.

RE: Creeper World 3: Abraxis Posted on: 06/24/2014 7:53am
Quote Post

This prolly isn't the right place, but what exactly IS a trainer?

RE: Creeper World 3: Abraxis Posted on: 06/24/2014 10:23am
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.
dudecof13 Posted on: 06/24/2014 3:53am

This prolly isn't the right place, but what exactly IS a trainer?

Game trainers are programs made to modify memory of a computer game thereby modifying its behavior using addresses and values, in order to allow cheating. It can "freeze" a memory address disallowing the game from lowering or changing the information stored at that memory address e.g. health meter, ammo counter or manipulate the data at the memory addresses specified to suit the needs of the person cheating at the game.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Creeper World 3: Abraxis Posted on: 06/24/2014 3:13pm
Quote Post

hi! i just tested aobs for the weapons immune to damage and the reactor productivity hack. works perfectly! thanks u very much

RE: Creeper World 3: Abraxis Posted on: 06/30/2014 8:50pm
Quote Post

There's a cheat engine table posted http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?p=5534301#5534301 that works great without having to copy/paste these AoBs.

*edit* I should note this is for the steam version I haven't tested on the online/unity one.

RE: Creeper World 3: Abraxis Posted on: 12/11/2014 12:14am
Quote Post

Can you add +10 to any of these arrays to increase value in-game? Like reactor efficency would go higher?