Skip to content
Locked

Kong Hack app won't connect

20 posts

Kong Hack app won't connect

Posted Jun 1, 2014 7:20 pm

The app won't connect for any game I've tried for the last several days.  I've logged out and back in here, tried regetting the app, but still won't connect. It's not a major problem (I can just go to this site to get codes), but the app is conveinient.  What am I doing wrong?

RE: Kong Hack app won't connect

Posted Jun 1, 2014 9:01 pm
tiailds Posted on: 06/01/2014 3:20pm

The app won't connect for any game I've tried for the last several days.  I've logged out and back in here, tried regetting the app, but still won't connect. It's not a major problem (I can just go to this site to get codes), but the app is conveinient.  What am I doing wrong?



konghack has an app?

since when?



im going to assume you mean the userscript. if you cant see it, make sure it isnt disabled. you can also try re-downloading it. if that doesnt work, switch to a supported browser like chrome/firefox.

if all that fails, idk what to tell you.

RE: Kong Hack app won't connect

Posted Jun 1, 2014 10:59 pm

maybe he means this?

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Kong Hack app won't connect

Posted Jun 2, 2014 12:11 am

Ahh, I had completely forgotten about the Chrome Web Store KongHack App.  It's basicaly just a fancy link to the site that offers a weird splash page like that when something awkward happens.

Anyway, how did you get it to fail on the main page?  The only time I see that is on occasion when hitting back after posting a form.


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Kong Hack app won't connect

Posted Jun 2, 2014 12:26 am

nothing magical. just a hosts redirect to a tarpit. 

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Kong Hack app won't connect

Posted Jun 3, 2014 3:00 am

Sorry, further proof I'm an idiot.  I meant the userscript.  I'm using the latest version of Firefox, though I think it hasn't been working since the last version.

RE: Kong Hack app won't connect

Posted Jun 3, 2014 3:27 am
tiailds Posted on: 06/02/2014 11:00pm

Sorry, further proof I'm an idiot.  I meant the userscript.  I'm using the latest version of Firefox, though I think it hasn't been working since the last version.



did you try making sure it was enabled, or possibly re-downloading it?

RE: Kong Hack app won't connect

Posted Jun 3, 2014 7:45 am

I got rid of it, restarted Firefox, and then regot it, and still it won't connect.  If it wasn't enabled, then it wouldn't show up at all, but it shows, just won't connect even though I am logged in.

Like this:

I think it just doesn't like me.

RE: Kong Hack app won't connect

Posted Jun 3, 2014 9:32 am

This might sound like a stupid question but, you log into this site with firefox, then open the game in firefox, right? I think I remember someone else having an issue with the userscript not connecting but they were logging into the site with one browser and loading the game in another. That won't work.

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!

RE: Kong Hack app won't connect

Posted Jun 3, 2014 9:49 pm

I'm using the same browser, next tab over.  I tried deleting some cookies that might be involved, but still no change.

RE: Kong Hack app won't connect

Posted Jun 9, 2014 4:16 pm
tiailds Posted on: 06/03/2014 5:49pm

I'm using the same browser, next tab over.  I tried deleting some cookies that might be involved, but still no change.



log in on konghack.com
open another tab. go to kongregate or whatever.
play a game and look if youre connected or not

i think the problem just might be that youre doing it in reverse order.

This topic is locked.