[Resolved] Forgot Password
Anyway to retrieve my current password?
Forgot Password Posted on: 07/25/2014 1:24pm
Quote Post

This might sound stupid but I seriously have forgotten my password!
Can somebody with admin rights check my password and send it to me by any means?
The reason is because I usually use remember my password function.
Thank you very much~

RE: Forgot Password Posted on: 07/25/2014 1:34pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

1) It looks like you're logged in to me.

2) No one can see your password.  We use an irreversible password hash.  There's no way to "recover" your password.

3) We have a forgot password feature.  There's a giant red Forgot Password? button on the login form.  It looks a lot like this...

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Forgot Password Posted on: 07/25/2014 10:04pm
Quote Post
The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 07/25/2014 9:34am

1) It looks like you're logged in to me.

2) No one can see your password.  We use an irreversible password hash.  There's no way to "recover" your password.

3) We have a forgot password feature.  There's a giant red Forgot Password? button on the login form.  It looks a lot like this...

I'm logged in that's why it seems stupid...
LOL~ laugh
I need to login my KBH because the remember my password seems to fucked up somehow and my details got lost...
I guess I'll logout and use the forgot password function...

Edit: I just found out that it's not that I forgotten the password but I can't login to KBH...
Can somebody help please?

RE: Forgot Password Posted on: 08/19/2014 4:44am
Quote Post
disgruntled old man

I know it's almost a month later, but I'm going answer this in case anyone else has this issue...

When you login to KBH, you need to use your Kongregate credentials, NOT what you use to login here. Unless of course you use the same email/password for both. We have no control over your Kongregate username/password. You'll have to reset it over there if you've forgotten your password. Once you get that sorted out, try KBH again.

Marking this as resolved.

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!