KHUT has stopped working
KHUT has stopped working Posted on: 08/18/2014 11:13am
Quote Post

Trainer Version: 0.1.0.22
Operating System: Windows XP 32-bit
Browser: Mozilla Firefox (latest)
Game: N/A
Issue:

1-) "Scan Browsers" button keeps giving an empty window.
2-) Auto Process Finder says "could not locate flash process, sequence contains no elements"

Soi I select these manually. Then hacks are getting listed. I choose what I needed. After, I click "Apply Hacks" and KHUT stops working.

RE: KHUT has stopped working Posted on: 09/21/2014 11:00am
Quote Post

Happened to me aswell.
Whenever I click The
Scan Browsers The KHUT crashes.

HELP

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RE: KHUT has stopped working Posted on: 09/21/2014 3:31pm
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.

did you try turning it off then on again?

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: KHUT has stopped working Posted on: 09/22/2014 4:15am
Quote Post

I'm having the same problem , and turning it off then on again is not helping. anything else we can do to fix this?

RE: KHUT has stopped working Posted on: 09/22/2014 5:24am
Quote Post
disgruntled old man
omacronthusprime Posted on: 09/22/2014 12:15am
kolonelkadat Posted on: 09/21/2014 11:31am

did you try turning it off then on again?

I'm having the same problem , and turning it off then on again is not helping. anything else we can do to fix this?

lul

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!