Skip to content
Sticky Locked [Information]

Intptr.zero errors

78 posts

RE: Intptr.zero errors

Posted Aug 25, 2016 1:14 am
Mordecai897 Posted on: 08/23/2016 4:55pm

The problem is that it's Ninjakiwi. You have to manually search for the game and the process.

@NotHats

Or you can try Kongregate....



I am on kongregate, the game however is originally from ninjakiwi. I am new to konghack, could you point me to where I could learn how to manually do that? When I try on my own I can't seem to decypher between the multiple Google Chrome processes, and applying the hacks constantly fails due to that. 

RE: Intptr.zero errors

Posted Aug 25, 2016 2:02 am

Whoops my bad @NotHats, on mobile all I saw was Play NinjaKiwi lol.

You can do what Parsley said, or you can just press shift+ESC on your browser and find the process ID of shockwave flash (chrome).

Open up calculator and change it to programmer by pressing view. Type in the process ID and hex it. Now just put the hexed process in for the trainer.

RE: Intptr.zero errors

Posted Aug 25, 2016 8:11 pm
Mordecai897 Posted on: 08/24/2016 10:02pm

Whoops my bad @NotHats, on mobile all I saw was Play NinjaKiwi lol.

You can do what Parsley said, or you can just press shift+ESC on your browser and find the process ID of shockwave flash (chrome).

Open up calculator and change it to programmer by pressing view. Type in the process ID and hex it. Now just put the hexed process in for the trainer.



No worries, I got it on my own. I was missing one of the pre-reqs...
(EDIT) It broke again, how do I put the hexed process ID into the trainer?

RE: Intptr.zero errors

Posted Aug 26, 2016 5:35 pm

@NotHats

Just click on “No process selected”, Scroll down or up until you find the hexed ID then double click it.

RE: Intptr.zero errors

Posted Aug 27, 2016 9:52 am
Mjnmoe Posted on: 08/26/2016 1:30pm

Getting the intpt.zero error on  shonen idle z here: http://www.kongregate.com/games/ZakosGames/shonen-idle-z
think its flash.


as zen said its html5/javascript. i fixed the database entry a few days ago. if youre getting an intptr.zero on here, its a problem with the KHUT.
 

Mjnmoe Posted on: 08/26/2016 1:59pm

also getting the error on http://www.kongregate.com/games/Zeromatter/endless-dream


fixed.
 

RE: Intptr.zero errors

Posted Aug 27, 2016 3:49 pm
Mordecai897 Posted on: 08/26/2016 1:35pm

@NotHats

Just click on “No process selected”, Scroll down or up until you find the hexed ID then double click it.



Ok, so I did this and now all the hacks that might normally work don't. Everything fails, but if I uninstall KongHack and re-install it will work once and then break again.
 

RE: Intptr.zero errors

Posted Aug 28, 2016 1:41 am
NotHats Posted on: 08/27/2016 11:49am


Ok, so I did this and now all the hacks that might normally work don't. Everything fails, but if I uninstall KongHack and re-install it will work once and then break again.
 


      Everything failed most likely because you had the wrong process. I don't think re-installing it will do anything :/

This topic is locked.