[Resolved] Can't use KHUT
Can't use KHUT Posted on: 08/30/2014 8:46am
Quote Post

Hi,
I updated my Chrome and I'm using 64-bit Chrome now. When I open KHUT and try to select process, KHUT gives me error and can't do anything, because Flash process can't be selected.

In English it means "A 32 bit processes cannot access modules of a 64 bit process."

RE: Can't use KHUT Posted on: 08/30/2014 6:02pm
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.

I will take this under advisement. unfortunately, due to prior commitments, it will be a week or two before i can address this issue.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Can't use KHUT Posted on: 11/27/2014 2:47am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

Kolonel managed to get this working like a charm.  Locking up. :)

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Can't use KHUT Posted on: 11/27/2014 3:03am
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.

honestly only kind of. Currently hacks will still fail to apply if they are located in memory beyond 32bit addressing.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"