Touhou Chireiden ~ Subterranean Animism
TH11 Subterranean Animism cheat codes, passwords, trainers, and hacks

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Touhou Chireiden ~ Subterranean Animism

TH11 Subterranean Animism cheat codes, passwords, trainers, and hacks
Last Updated: 10/25/2014 06:57

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Subterranean Animism features two playable characters (Reimu Hakurei and Marisa Kirisame), each with three weapon types representing a youkai assisting them from above ground. Collecting power items adds up to four "option" satellites around the character (or eight for the Marisa/Alice combination), which behave differently according to the character and weapon type. Power can be used to unleash a bomb, each with different behaviors, and some cause special gameplay effects to occur. The scoring system is based on grazing, coupled with the collection of items dropped by enemies. As such, the player is urged to actively graze at every possible opportunity in order to increase the point item value. Grazing large amounts of bullets in little time is rewarded by the temporary effect of autocollecting all the freefalling items at their maximum value (identical to the point of collection effect, but without regard to the character's location on the screen), letting the player concentrate on avoiding bullets.
Touhou Chireiden ~ Subterranean Animism Posted on: 10/24/2014 10:01am
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.

I was going to do these games in order, but Slowbeef (of retsupurae) seemed to genuinely enjoy this game in the Touhou series so I skipped ahead to it. Theres plenty of hacks to be had for Touhou 11 Subterranean Animism, so if you want a cheat that hasnt been made yet, feel free to request it here in this thread.

Also, if you want my IDA idb file so you can have a leg up making your own cheats, leave a comment down below. 

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Touhou Chireiden ~ Subterranean Animism Posted on: 10/25/2014 2:08am
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack

mmmm, ida idb file. for posterity of course

RE: Touhou Chireiden ~ Subterranean Animism Posted on: 10/25/2014 6:57am
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.

okay. Here is the IDA idb file for touhou 11 Subterranean Animism: th11e idb. It has a couple of interesting places marked and most of the interesting values given proper names. 

Since Ive posted this, please make atleast one additional th11 hack. Lets see what you can come up with. 

Attached Files
Filename Filesize Downloads
th11e.rar 1.35 MB 522

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"