[Information] Manually adding hacks to KHUT
Can you manually add hacks to KHUT?
Manually adding hacks to KHUT Posted on: 11/24/2014 1:52pm
Quote Post

Is there a way to manually add hacks to the ultimate trainer? A game I was looking at shows 4 hacks on its page, but only 2 of them show up in the trainer.

The game I was trying (just using it as an example) is: https://konghack.com/game/display/109806-galaxy_harvest/#info-hacks and only the Disable Locusts and Disable AI attacks hacks show up in the trainer. So I was wondering if there is a way to add hacks manually to it or if there is a reason why some hacks dont show up?

(I didnt put the operating system or browser because it is more a general question about the program as opposed to an error or problem.)

RE: Manually adding hacks to KHUT Posted on: 11/24/2014 2:40pm
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

khut shows only hacks of aob type, the two that didn't show up are value hacks. Value hacks are like a note where you let everybody know what to scan for

RE: Manually adding hacks to KHUT Posted on: 11/24/2014 2:50pm
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.

at this point in time, the trainer only supports AoB hacks. 

In the future the konghack ultra trainer will support more complex cheats, but that is a long way off.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Manually adding hacks to KHUT Posted on: 11/24/2014 3:33pm
Quote Post
Zenwaichi Posted on: 11/24/2014 9:40am

khut shows only hacks of aob type, the two that didn't show up are value hacks. Value hacks are like a note where you let everybody know what to scan for

Ahh ok.

RE: Manually adding hacks to KHUT Posted on: 11/27/2014 11:32pm
Quote Post

i hope more cheats are available... thanks for the current amount of cheats anyway!