[Help] I have a problem of the application cannot be started.
KHT cannot be started

I have a problem of the application cannot be started.
I have disable my antivirus, restart my pc, and reinstall the application and still got the same problem.

The application is working fine before even with my antivirus is turn on.

Here is the detail:

PLATFORM VERSION INFO
    Windows             : 6.1.7601.65536 (Win32NT)
    Common Language Runtime     : 4.0.30319.18444
    System.Deployment.dll         : 4.0.30319.34244 built by: FX452RTMGDR
    clr.dll             : 4.0.30319.18444 built by: FX451RTMGDR
    dfdll.dll             : 4.0.30319.34244 built by: FX452RTMGDR
    dfshim.dll             : 4.0.41209.0 (Main.041209-0000)

SOURCES
    Deployment url            : file:///C:/Users/user/Desktop/KongHackTrainer.application
    Deployment Provider url        : http://trainer.konghack.com/KongHackTrainer.application
                        Server        : Apache/2.4.10 (Unix) OpenSSL/1.0.1e-fips mod_bwlimited/1.4
    Application url            : http://trainer.konghack.com/Application%20Files/KongHackTrainer_0_1_0_34/KongHackTrainer.exe.manifest
                        Server        : Apache/2.4.10 (Unix) OpenSSL/1.0.1e-fips mod_bwlimited/1.4

IDENTITIES
    Deployment Identity        : KongHackTrainer.application, Version=0.1.0.34, Culture=en-US, PublicKeyToken=3d34636251264ac6, processorArchitecture=x86
    Application Identity        : KongHackTrainer.exe, Version=0.1.0.34, Culture=en-US, PublicKeyToken=3d34636251264ac6, processorArchitecture=x86, type=win32

APPLICATION SUMMARY
    * Installable application.

ERROR SUMMARY
    Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log.
    * Activation of C:\Users\user\Desktop\KongHackTrainer.application resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:
        + Activation failed.
        + The system cannot find the file specified. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070002)

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION FAILURE SUMMARY
    No transaction error was detected.

WARNINGS
    There were no warnings during this operation.

OPERATION PROGRESS STATUS
    * [27/11/2014 12:38:26 PM] : Activation of C:\Users\user\Desktop\KongHackTrainer.application has started.
    * [27/11/2014 12:38:27 PM] : Processing of deployment manifest has successfully completed.
    * [27/11/2014 12:38:27 PM] : Installation of the application has started.
    * [27/11/2014 12:38:28 PM] : Processing of application manifest has successfully completed.
    * [27/11/2014 12:38:28 PM] : Found compatible runtime version 4.0.30319.
    * [27/11/2014 12:38:28 PM] : Request of trust and detection of platform is complete.
    * [27/11/2014 12:38:28 PM] : Commit of the downloaded application has started.
    * [27/11/2014 12:38:28 PM] : Installation of application has successfully completed.

ERROR DETAILS
    Following errors were detected during this operation.
    * [27/11/2014 12:38:28 PM] System.Deployment.Application.DeploymentException (Activation)
        - Activation failed.
        - Source: System.Deployment
        - Stack trace:
            at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentStore.ActivateApplication(DefinitionAppId appId, String activationParameter, Boolean useActivationParameter)
            at System.Deployment.Application.SubscriptionStore.ActivateApplication(DefinitionAppId appId, String activationParameter, Boolean useActivationParameter)
            at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.Activate(DefinitionAppId appId, AssemblyManifest appManifest, String activationParameter, Boolean useActivationParameter)
            at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivation(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)
            at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)
        --- Inner Exception ---
        System.IO.FileNotFoundException
        - The system cannot find the file specified. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070002)
        - Source: System.Deployment
        - Stack trace:
            at System.Deployment.Application.NativeMethods.CorLaunchApplication(UInt32 hostType, String applicationFullName, Int32 manifestPathsCount, String[] manifestPaths, Int32 activationDataCount, String[] activationData, PROCESS_INFORMATION processInformation)
            at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentStore.ActivateApplication(DefinitionAppId appId, String activationParameter, Boolean useActivationParameter)

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION DETAILS
    * Transaction at [27/11/2014 12:38:28 PM]
        + System.Deployment.Internal.Isolation.StoreOperationStageComponent
            - HRESULT: 0x0
            - Manifest: LE10W2DA.J58.application
        + System.Deployment.Internal.Isolation.StoreOperationSetDeploymentMetadata
        + System.Deployment.Internal.Isolation.StoreOperationSetDeploymentMetadata
        + System.Deployment.Internal.Isolation.StoreTransactionOperationType (27)

The Laziest Man on KongHack
kolonelkadat Posted on: 11/26/2014 10:04pm
purfectmitzi Posted on: 11/26/2014 9:13pm

I can't start the trainer and here is the details:

make your antivirus ignore the trainer. it has deleted a file.

copying this here from the other topic

also, try uninstalling and then reinstalling

I'm having the same problem and reinstalling as well as disabling my antivirus do nothing to help it. Any ideas?

I am assuming you got Windows Vista or higher, since I had the same problem on W7.

The procedure is the same; however, you may have to delete the files in \2.0\*
THIS WILL DELETE ALL THE CURRENT ClickOnce APPLICATIONS INSIDE THE FOLDER, BACKUPS RECOMMENDED.

• Go into C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\
  • Look for the folder "KongHack", delete the whole folder. (back-ups aren't required)
  • Go to https://konghack.com/topic/8871-konghack_ultra_trainer (download the correct system type)
  • Download the latest version (as dated, the newest version is: 0.1.0.36 (Epsilon), approx. 4mb)

To prevent this problem in the future, add a global exclusion to the following file-path
(this includes wildcards, you may need to enter in the path manually if your anti-virus doesn't allow this):
C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\*

If this is not a local machine, and is on a network/LAN (I hope not),
please add an exclusion to your firewall
local group policy and whatnot.

If I helped you, please support me by increasing my karma!

☜(゚ヮ゚☜)    Please upvote my post if I helped you!    ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ