[Request] Pale Moon Compatibility
Pale Moon Compatibility Posted on: 01/11/2015 3:38pm
Quote Post
Dark Lord

Pale Moon is a fork of Firefox with all the new option but keeping it completely customizable, is possible to implement a compatibility of the trainer with it so it can select the target process automatically?
The best couse in my opinion is to change the Firefox Button on the Trainer to search for both Firefox and Pale Moon, i don't think someone have both installed.
I ask this cause sometime i target the wrong instance of Falsh (there are two) and this lead to downvotes.
Obviously i'll immediatly target the other process and upvote them but in automatic it will be much more easy.

RE: Pale Moon Compatibility Posted on: 01/11/2015 4:14pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

You could use a normal mainstream browser.  You know, since that makes sense.

I believe Kolonel is accepting payments to add browsers though.  He'll quote you the amount, but someone did pay to have Opera added...

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Pale Moon Compatibility Posted on: 01/11/2015 6:53pm
Quote Post
Nuriell Posted on: 01/11/2015 10:38am

Pale Moon is a fork of Firefox with all the new option but keeping it completely customizable, is possible to implement a compatibility of the trainer with it so it can select the target process automatically?
The best couse in my opinion is to change the Firefox Button on the Trainer to search for both Firefox and Pale Moon, i don't think someone have both installed.
I ask this cause sometime i target the wrong instance of Falsh (there are two) and this lead to downvotes.
Obviously i'll immediatly target the other process and upvote them but in automatic it will be much more easy.

To make you not auto vote hover the axe on the Trainer and click it. Then it will have a drop down list then uncheck autovote. So for now on you can just do it manually.

RE: Pale Moon Compatibility Posted on: 01/11/2015 10:42pm
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.
The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 01/11/2015 11:14am

I believe Kolonel is accepting payments to add browsers though.  He'll quote you the amount, but someone did pay to have Opera added...

lets call them "signs of desire". "payments" sounds to business like.

I learned though, when I added opera, that the most work lay in process selection since process selection has to be written 3 or 4 times to handle x86 and x64 versions.

so anyways, 20 usd will get you a process selection button. 10 usd gets your browser added to the auto scan function.

yes the price is high. I used to say "to make you prove you want it." But if i'm being honest, I think its more an issue of "I hope the price is too much, so I wont have to spend  like 6 hours on coding and testing something only one dude is ever gonna use"

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Pale Moon Compatibility Posted on: 01/12/2015 12:38am
Quote Post
Dark Lord

Ok, i understand, i'll think that i'll keep it the way it is for now.

Only one thing i'll have to ask: if i downvote an hack cause i select the wrong process and after i'll upvote it with the right one the vote is corrected, right?

Cause in the point database only the first action (Down Voted a Hack) is shown.

I think the answer is yes cause if i try to upvote those hacks it say "Already voted", is just to be sure.

RE: Pale Moon Compatibility Posted on: 01/12/2015 1:02am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
ADR Info

Changing your vote will change what it is in the database.  You won't get any additional points.  Otherwise we'd have assholes up/down voting hacks all day long.  You wouldn't be one of those assholes, would you?  :P

RE: Pale Moon Compatibility Posted on: 01/12/2015 4:21am
Quote Post
Dark Lord

I know that i get the point only for the first time i vote, up or down (or yes, there will be player that pass al day changing votes to pack points), but even if i have upvoted the false Down Votes (and i have checked that manually) the entry in the Upvote\Downvote database for the game is ok but the entry in the point log still say Down Vote so in that case i think only the very first iteraction is written and after that it will not change to say if you have changed the vote.

Anyway now i'll understand how it work, thanks.

RE: Pale Moon Compatibility Posted on: 01/12/2015 4:30am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
ADR Info

Yup.  The points log is just that, a log of point transactions.  It expires after 90 days. :P