[Information] movement at the edges
movement at the edges Posted on: 01/15/2015 6:51am
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.

movement at the edges is severely broken. you'll reckon hell to try and go to Y < 22. 

like you can build  on them. You will get the "land acquired" message but the land wont "light up" to indicate you actually got it. 

So it seems like it may be acquiring land in some unknown place as a result of an error trying to pull the 12 rows of tiles lower than whatever got sent to the move function

eg: move/565/10
would try to center on a value of y =10; but that would leave an overflow of -2 in the y direction...

I know for a fact it causes weird visual errors, but I haven't investigated to see what happens in the code behind.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: movement at the edges Posted on: 01/15/2015 1:10pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

I'll look into it.  I think I may have forgot to update the rouding.  The original map was 19x19, but I expaned it to 25x25 and dropped the tile size.  It's probably still calculating based on 9 off instead of 14 off.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez