[Request] Reactor Incremental
Reactor Incremental
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Idle Mouse Only Unity Upgrades

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Reactor Incremental

Last Updated: 12/10/2016 08:54

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
WARNING: Game was not meant to be public and is apparently unplayable! An incremental clicker/idler about managing a nuclear reactor! (With lots and lots of...
RE: Reactor Incremental Posted on: 01/29/2015 5:43am
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.

both cheat engine and our trainer have check boxes that allow you to pause the process while applying hacks

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Reactor Incremental Posted on: 02/10/2015 4:01am
Quote Post

All the hacks on the trainer are broken =-(

RE: Reactor Incremental Posted on: 02/10/2015 5:36pm
Quote Post

game updated so hacks are not working anymore :/

if you can, update the hacks pls we would be happy :)

RE: Reactor Incremental Posted on: 02/10/2015 7:12pm
Quote Post

This game is constantly changing as the dev. is very active and attempting to make a very good 'idle' game. In my opinion it is much better as a semi-idle as many things don't scale as quickly as others. Almost every day the game has been patched to add more features and balance the objects. I highly suggest giving this game a play; even with the issues the concept and almost puzzle aspect make it a fun play.

RE: Reactor Incremental Posted on: 02/12/2015 11:09pm
Quote Post

anyone else having trouble locking on variables like exotic particals or component levels? everytime i go to scan say platonium(2) and i put 2 in the search it comes up but the variable are always shifting even if i entered the right number so ether im doing something wrong or its on purpose to stop cheating if anyone has a way to get around this it would be nice to know im pretty much no good at hacking so im pretty much really crude at it

RE: Reactor Incremental Posted on: 02/16/2015 1:29am
Quote Post
m0bitz Posted on: 01/26/2015 7:58am
haenawolf Posted on: 01/25/2015 1:33pm

This game handles many number of huge manitude, which called itself 'HugeNumber' and represented as array of integer number, with each integer inside the array a maximum value of 1000 (like a digit, if more than 1000, 1 is overflow to next 'digit'). These Hugenumber variables may relocate itself during calculation, so may be that's why there are so many results... it is not likely able to locate the 'real' variable (say money) easily.

This seems like a strange way of doing things.. any idea if this was intentional anti-cheat or just a different way of handling big numbers?

BigIntegers are meant to maintain a full precision representation of a number. They do not, as far as I am aware, provide any significant cheat protection features(thankfully).

Most Idle game get by with floats or doubles which rapidly lose precision with small numbers once you get to 10^17, so this guy wants all the digits to be tracked properly.

I wonder why.

RE: Reactor Incremental Posted on: 02/16/2015 6:57am
Quote Post
alexwhite42000 Posted on: 02/15/2015 8:29pm
m0bitz Posted on: 01/26/2015 7:58am
haenawolf Posted on: 01/25/2015 1:33pm

This game handles many number of huge manitude, which called itself 'HugeNumber' and represented as array of integer number, with each integer inside the array a maximum value of 1000 (like a digit, if more than 1000, 1 is overflow to next 'digit'). These Hugenumber variables may relocate itself during calculation, so may be that's why there are so many results... it is not likely able to locate the 'real' variable (say money) easily.

This seems like a strange way of doing things.. any idea if this was intentional anti-cheat or just a different way of handling big numbers?

BigIntegers are meant to maintain a full precision representation of a number. They do not, as far as I am aware, provide any significant cheat protection features(thankfully).

Most Idle game get by with floats or doubles which rapidly lose precision with small numbers once you get to 10^17, so this guy wants all the digits to be tracked properly.

I wonder why.

Given the nature of the game, I think the answer is that the author likes a scientific-level of accuracy. The programmer worked on some higher-profile games like SpaceChem, and the same company makes educational games.

RE: Reactor Incremental Posted on: 02/23/2015 2:43pm
Quote Post

Saved my life in this game more than 5 time.

RE: Reactor Incremental Posted on: 02/26/2015 1:09am
Quote Post

None of the codes seem to be working anymore =-(

RE: Reactor Incremental Posted on: 02/26/2015 1:12am
Quote Post
MurkyJuris Posted on: 02/25/2015 8:09pm

None of the codes seem to be working anymore =-(

Have you attempted using KongHack Ultra Trainer? It's an excellent tool. Some values must be edited after the game loads but before pressing play. If all else fails, cheats are most likely outdated.. Maybe you could update them for others? ;)

One night in Bangkok and the world's your oyster. The bars are temples but the pearls ain't free.

RE: Reactor Incremental Posted on: 03/05/2015 10:01am
Quote Post

i cant run the speed hack. how can i?

RE: Reactor Incremental Posted on: 03/25/2015 6:29pm
Quote Post

I also can't figure out what is meant by "before the grid loads" because that happens as soon as the unity thing is finished. does this mean that you have to pause the game before the unity thing finishes loading?

RE: Reactor Incremental Posted on: 02/07/2016 2:07am
Quote Post

Sorry for bumping an old thread however has anyone had any luck recently hacking this game? really struggling to do it 

RE: Reactor Incremental Posted on: 11/21/2016 1:15am
Quote Post
AoNoKage1 Posted on: 01/24/2015 10:59pm

http://www.kongregate.com/games/Cael/reactor-incremental Anything would do honestly but the main thing i would like is a "Heat" Hack

You know what I would love? A working trainer hack for power please. Please :D

Keep in mind that no one can hear you scream in space.

RE: Reactor Incremental Posted on: 12/10/2016 8:54am
Quote Post

Maybe a working trainer hack for buying prices would be cool! Thanks for reading! :)