Large collection of free programming books
Large collection of free programming books Posted on: 02/05/2015 3:45am
Quote Post
disgruntled old man

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
RE: Large collection of free programming books Posted on: 02/05/2015 6:36am
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack

posting here so i can find this later. thanks man

RE: Large collection of free programming books Posted on: 02/05/2015 1:30pm
Quote Post
disgruntled old man

Favorite and forget...you know we can bookmark topics on the site now? :P

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
RE: Large collection of free programming books Posted on: 02/05/2015 3:39pm
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack

ohh yeah, lol. the amount of bookmarks i have on my browser is a total of 3. google, youtube, and konghack. so as you can see and i dont really use bookmarks in general :P

but ill make sure to click that lonely looking star button so this can be the only bookmarked topic.

RE: Large collection of free programming books Posted on: 02/05/2015 9:28pm
Quote Post
disgruntled old man

I'm honored that your one and only bookmark is of my post.

RE: Large collection of free programming books Posted on: 03/19/2015 12:34pm
Quote Post
Whatever!

Bookmarked cause I want to impress my Java teacher lol, and I also might want to make some personal use bots XD anyways, thanks it's really useful

Whatever...
RE: Large collection of free programming books Posted on: 03/20/2015 9:59pm
Quote Post

WOW, just WOW. srsly, I've been in need of some of those for ages(which translates to about a week). thx

RE: Large collection of free programming books Posted on: 06/08/2016 3:58pm
Quote Post

Pure gold. thanks buddy :)

RE: Large collection of free programming books Posted on: 06/08/2016 5:01pm
Quote Post

Excellent ~~~ thanks for sharing