[Help] Simple question regarding AoBs
Thanks in advance
Simple question regarding AoBs Posted on: 02/17/2015 6:06pm
Quote Post

What's good,

I orginally posted in the wrong area so I went ahead and deleted it before I got the verbal beatdown.

Anyways, I've stumbled upon AoBs for Cheat Engine and I'm curious on how to "read" them from KH

Blue is obviously original Value, and what you search for,
And green is the Changed Value.

Some changed values equal the same exact amount of characters as the blue (As it's happily aligned for us)

But some green values only have two placements.

Example:

?? ?? 74
C3 B4

Does this mean to change the value to:
C3 B4 74
or simply just
C3 B4

Thank you all in advance!

One night in Bangkok and the world's your oyster. The bars are temples but the pearls ain't free.

RE: Simple question regarding AoBs Posted on: 02/17/2015 8:07pm
Quote Post
disgruntled old man

Yep, it's as simple as searching for the AoB on top and replacing the result with the AoB on the bottom. Unless of course there is some sort of description with the hack that says otherwise.

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
RE: Simple question regarding AoBs Posted on: 02/17/2015 8:19pm
Quote Post

Alright, Thank you for the help. While I was waiting for a reply I was playing around with them, and realized that if I only insert the changed value (even if it's only xx xx) it'll add in the rest when I submit the value.

One night in Bangkok and the world's your oyster. The bars are temples but the pearls ain't free.

RE: Simple question regarding AoBs Posted on: 02/17/2015 8:33pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

This
?? ?? 74
C3 B4

Is pretty much the same as this
?? ?? 74
C3 B4 ??

it just changes the first few, and takes up less space. :)

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez