Kongregate is taking some heavy hits right now..
Maintenance? DDoS? Who's to say...
Kongregate is taking some heavy hits right now.. Posted on: 02/26/2015 11:46pm
Quote Post

Kongregate's been wobbling on one leg quite a bit, and from the sounds of it it's been occuring all day.

Noticed quite a few extra trolls rambling about in various chat rooms. Eh. It's my last day off as I have to work at 11pm tonight. Just thought it was kind of odd.

I've been lurking their forums trying to see any new administrative comments on the situations, but it doesn't seem to be maintenance, and they don't have a maintenance screen up when the site goes down. Instead they have their Overloaded page. Seen Below:

Bless their hearts.

One night in Bangkok and the world's your oyster. The bars are temples but the pearls ain't free.

Time to turn the old hamsters in to slurry and feed it to the new hamsters.

This title cost 5000 points

they are working on the site (updates/hotfixes) and at the same time theire servers are having issues.
they had dns errors a while back, but changed isp, im not sure about anything else.

http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/kongregate.com.html

Happy hacking smiley

The site is back up and running for me

Site was having trouble almost all day yesterday (March 1) for me.

The site is 75% fine for me...whats the problem?
Me no see dah problem

Why you must read/look at this?

Had some trouble also. But have been working fine lately for me.

Welll since the topic already made, kongreagade is having heavy hits right now.   We are currently reviving KongBot to get the site back up  
LoL,  i  can imagine 43,000 players online at same time will really  slow down server. 

SIte is up for me, maybe only some people?

I have been having the same problem.

The Laziest Man on KongHack

yeah kong has been having problems the last couple days. hopefully they fix it

I haven't noticed it but I haven't been spending a lot of time there the last few weeks.  You'd think with their killing off chat rooms, etc they'd have reduced some of the server utilization.  Maybe not.

i only got it once but now the site is ok