Authentication failed?
I cannot connect to chat again, it always says Authentication failed:
Idk whats going on lol, all help is welcome!







~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~
Cannot connect to chat again...xD
13 posts
I cannot connect to chat again, it always says Authentication failed:
Idk whats going on lol, all help is welcome!







~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~
log into it like youre logging into konghack. regular old username/password
but yeah, the auto-login/connect is broken for some reason. it'll get looked at sooner or later
|
|
what you said didn't work
@tnc
It's been broken for the whole day, even psi doesn't let me in
log into it like youre logging into konghack. regular old username/password
but yeah, the auto-login/connect is broken for some reason. it'll get looked at sooner or later
That's very incorrect. Password, yes, username, no. Your username for the chat is a bit different. Check the Chat Info page for more info on what username to use.
https://konghack.com/ucp/xmpp
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
log into it like youre logging into konghack. regular old username/password
but yeah, the auto-login/connect is broken for some reason. it'll get looked at sooner or later
That's very incorrect. Password, yes, username, no. Your username for the chat is a bit different. Check the Chat Info page for more info on what username to use.
https://konghack.com/ucp/xmpp
Not working :P is it working for you guys?







~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~
what you said didn't work
@tnc
It's been broken for the whole day, even psi doesn't let me in
Ok looks like nobody paid attention to me. Tnc, log out and try to log back in chat (if it lets you, try with a non staff account). Good night
I've been building a brand new chat server over the past, oh, 2 hours. I'm nearing completion, so hang with me. :D
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
I've been building a brand new chat server over the past, oh, 2 hours. I'm nearing completion, so hang with me. :D
Alrighty, Tim. Thanks for your hardwork :]







~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~
At this point, I'm completely stuck. I've got the server running, ejabberd is running on it, and the authenticator is in place.
I can manually run commands through the authenticator and it works perfect. It's logging, data's flowing, etc.
I can sign into the ejabberd admin panel, we're good there.
I can start up TCP dump and watch connections come in.
I can run ejabberd in live mode and watch connections come in.
No idea if anything is going back out...
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
TIM, I can access it, but it started a new room :3. Don't know if that helps yah.
Can't get anywhere with the in-browser candy.
Billy-a-dick, billy-a-dick tic tac
I'm in, and I found the issue. It looks like there's some weird issue with the SSL cert. We have a full wildcard cert, so we can run on any sub-domain. Apparently ejabberd doesn't understand wildcards...
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
what you said didn't work
@tnc
It's been broken for the whole day, even psi doesn't let me in
it worked for me on my alt (which isnt staff) and i specifically left off the @chat.konghack.com in the username. it might have stopped working since then, but it definitely worked at the time that i posted.
|
|
Locking up, no point in confusing anyone...
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez