[Resolved] Login Failed
Unable to sign into KH account on KHUT
Login Failed Posted on: 04/13/2015 9:52am
Quote Post

Tranier Version:0.1.0.57 (Epsilon)
Operating System: Windows 7 x64
Browser: Mozilla Firefox 37.0.1
Issue:

I'm unable to log in through the launcher and also received the above error.

I have changed my password as well as reinstalled KHUT (inclusive of a restart). Not sure if you're still using it, kolonelkadat, but I generated a log using the DebugView (from which you suggested here).

Log
00000001    0.00000000    [6036] APP ID:::file:///konghacktrainer.exe     
00000002    13.10125256    [6036] login failed:: Expecting element 'root' from namespace ''.. Encountered 'None'  with name '', namespace ''.

Please advise.

Thank you.

RE: Login Failed Posted on: 04/13/2015 7:53pm
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.

I know where the error is generated, and in a general sense why;  however, I dont have any specific reason. It seems to be a server communication error, but I dont know.

If you have charles or fiddler and can clue me in on the server response from 
https://konghack.com/khut/login
whenever you login

it should look something like
{"username":"kolonelkadat","member_id":"403445","donation":"666.25","posts":"1376","elite":true,"success":true,"l337h4x":true,"points":"2584625.2919999934"}

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Login Failed Posted on: 04/14/2015 2:24pm
Quote Post

I'm having the same issue. Any solution please?

RE: Login Failed Posted on: 04/28/2015 4:26pm
Quote Post

Hello,

Thanks for the reply, kolonelkadat. I'm not sure what was causing the interruption but disabling the second-tier security seemed to have worked for me.

Cracen, check your settings under User Control Panel.

RE: Login Failed Posted on: 04/28/2015 5:37pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

Second tier security means you'd have to login to the site on your current IP address first, then you could use the trainer.  This is due to second tier security tieing to your IP address.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Login Failed Posted on: 04/09/2016 12:30am
Quote Post

I can't log in it always says login fails 

RE: Login Failed Posted on: 04/15/2016 9:05pm
Quote Post

I have made some updates that should fix this error. please try the latest trainer version

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Login Failed Posted on: 04/24/2016 10:38pm
Quote Post

I'm having the same issue

RE: Login Failed Posted on: 04/25/2016 10:13am
Quote Post

Sometimes when net gets disconnected, login getting failed
I've faced that too
But now its fine :)

RE: Login Failed Posted on: 04/26/2016 1:20pm
Quote Post

HELP! i can open my trainer and it says that "a problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Please close program" it was working last week until yesterday but when i open it now that message always pops up and forces me to close the program always, i tried restarting my pc and nothing happens and the problem still persist so how do it fix it?

RE: Login Failed Posted on: 04/26/2016 4:17pm
Quote Post

uninstall or repair it from the control panel

RE: Login Failed Posted on: 05/01/2016 12:23am
Quote Post

I always get this error whenever I try to log in. I put in the correct information needed to sign in to the KongHack site.

What is a/the solution?